Can my Extended Warranty company cancel my policy after paying out over $18,000?

Originally Posted by Saabist
Holy money pit, Batman! I've been driving for something like 50 years and have not spent that much for all the vehicles I've owned combined and repairs done to them my entire life!
shocked2.gif

I feel you. I do have a 2008 Nissan Maxima that I bought brand new in 2008 with 15 miles. Today that car has 265,000 miles and still going. I have owned that car for 12 years and my total estimate for maintenance for all 12 years is definitely less than $7,000. But I have owned my Infiniti for just above 4 years and cost of maintenance has been over $26,000. No jokes. But I will keep this money pit. It is quite well now and I truly enjoy it as I love owning a 4x4 now.

Originally Posted by Astro14

Wow - you're going to keep this money pit?

Even the S-class Mercedes, notorious for outrageous ownership cost, doesn't come close to the cost of your truck. No way I would trust a truck with that kind of history. It's a lemon.

I wish you luck. Sincerely.

I hope you'll post back in a couple of years when this is paid off and traded in, I am very interested in what lies in the future of this particular set of circumstances.

Yeah, I truly plan to keep this truck. Where it stands now, I have been to the dealership a few times to claim I want to trade it in for something and all the quotes I have gotten for it puts me at $1,000 upside down. That means I could sell it private party and just pay off the loan and end up with zero 4x4 car. I like the rig and it is serving me well now.

Yup, this truly sounds like a lemon and it has truly been a money pit. I mean, $26,000 on a rig in 4 years for maintenance is truly outrageous. But I am glad I had extended warranty. They paid all the over $20,000 in repairs and I paid about $6,000. So, no big complain from me.

I personally want to pay this car off before I can think of getting rid of it. So, I have atleast 2 more years with this rig.

If you need updates, I will be updating my maintenance thread on www.clubarmada.com for sure as I plan to keep this until it is paid off. Except it surprises me with a cost I cannot pay for. Then I will let it go and get me something else. A lot of things have been fixed on this car now. I mean a lot. So, I hope the car will behave and not act up and let me treat it well just with regular maintenance and it last me some time before any major repair can come up.

So, be sure I am keeping this car for the next 2 years. My goal right now is to pay it off and make sure I get the odometer to over 200,000 miles before I can think of getting rid of it. Besides, when it gets to that mileage, I may decide to keep it till it falls apart. The only thing that will make me let it go is a high bill that I cannot personally pay for.

Last edited:
Keep it until it falls apart? Sounds to me like it already has! But I suppose you could keep it until you get tired of having it put back together again!

The adventures of reading this journey through warranty claims and experiences has been lots to digest.
I DO realize many have followed along for the duration whereas I'm just now tuning in getting it all in one dose!
smile.gif

The pictures were really telling and impressive. After noting some comments made about the front control arms damage and if that was defined or questioned as abuse, I can see by the vehicle décor, off-roading wouldn't be much of a secret. Apparently the dealership or claims team isn't trained to interview the owner asking pointed questions or tempting one to play it down, mislead or worse. Saying something under the car is making a terrible noise or not looking right fits within typical customer or owner diagnosis or knowledge they are probably used to, - lol YES, let them do the investigating quoting and fixing.
thumbsup2.gif

I know nothing about dealer scams and warranty games but it seems padding prices versus cost, labor time or replacing a frame brace that has a paint chip in it when it wasn't actually damaged or needing replacement would be the kind of things that I think happens a lot. I mention the frame brace as a situation that I know of with an insurance claim my son had. The list on things to fix or replace was beyond generous indeed (and no complaints).

I'd have no idea of QX off-pavement prowess but your's tested seems to indicate it takes a beating and rugged use at pretty significant cost / loss. Where do you think it falls in relationship to being a bit of a lemon or just not built for that type of duty ?
30/70 , 70/30 ?

Last edited:
This is the most ridiculous thread I have ever read. I was actually getting anxious reading it. Wow just wow. And that vehicle is not made to be taken off road.

Originally Posted by Harrington
This is the most ridiculous thread I have ever read. I was actually getting anxious reading it. Wow just wow. And that vehicle is not made to be taken off road.

What vehicles are "made to be taken off road"? 2018 Wranglers with street tires?

Take a quick peek at wiki for his ride: "Most of the frame's body mass is made from high-tensile steel, but the QX manages to be more rugged with its body-on-frame concept and it shares the same platform as the Nissan Patrol. Both the front and rear feature independent suspension double wishbone suspensions combined with the new Hydraulic Body Motion Control System. The QX comes standard with 20-inch wheels with 22-inch wheels available. 4WD versions have a four-setting terrain control which include rock, snow, sand and dirt modes."
It's a body on frame truck with a true low range. How many vehicles, besides trucks even have that? 90% of Jeep Grand Cherokee's now don't even offer a low range. The regular Cherokee and Compass are a car! A Jeep Renegade is "Trail Rated"?!?!?!?!
The 4 door Wrangler has turned into the modern minivan for soccer moms!

People race unibody Rally cars (Subaru's and Ford Focus) off road. They're modified production commuter cars. My Wrangler has seen some of the toughest trails in the country. It came off the lot with Dana 30 and 35 axles and 205/75R15 tires. That's not made for "off road".
I haven't met one person on this forum who has tackled trails like I have with the rig I built.

My point, is that this guy has taken a decent (albeit expensive) rig and worked it hard. Obviously, it's been a money pit. God bless him for wheeling something other than a Jeep or Toyota.

Type "QX56 off road" into google and the first picture you see is this guys "007" QX56. That's friggin awesome!

This guy has seen and done things in the beautiful ( and barely accessible!) parts of this country that 98% or more of the members of this forum have to look up on the internet.

In my half century, I have spent a lot of money on ATV's, Jeeps, Buggy's, campers, and kids and I'm going to have as much fun and see as much of this God given Earth as I can before I kick the bucket. It seems like that's his goal too, except he's doing it in style.

Much respect for wheeling a QX56.

Originally Posted by fisher83
Keep it until it falls apart? Sounds to me like it already has! But I suppose you could keep it until you get tired of having it put back together again!

Yes, I plan to keep it until it falls apart. It has not fallen apart yet.

You really fail to realize something. Do you know how car dealership service departments work? There is a reason why some people refer to them as stealerships.

Each time I have taken my car for warranty work, guess what? I tell the dealership that I have warranty and I tell the dealership that I came today to have you guys fix problem A. They take the car and give me a loaner. 3 hours later, they call me and tell me that problem A has to be fixed and my warranty will cover it. Then they tell me we found problems B and C. You are in luck as your warranty will also pay for that.

So, every time I have taken my car to the dealership for repairs, since they know I have extended warranty, they find things to fix and get it approved for repairs and so they fix it. Who am I to say no when they tell me my car has a new problem and my warranty says they will pay for it?

If you read this my thread, there is a point where I went to the dealership and got warranty repair work done of over $2,300. Then I get home and was going to do my transfer case fluid change and saw my oil pan was leaking. I basically took my car back like a week after over $2,000 of warranty work done. Guess what my warranty company told the dealership? They suspect fraud and asked the dealership to not fix the car until their investigator goes there to inspect and take pictures. Good thing for me all my warranty work has been done at this 1 Infiniti dealership only. I have not gone to any other dealership at all but this one.

My warranty company sent an investigator who went and took pictures of the car and the new problem. He left and that same day, they called the dealership and approved the job that they did not find any fraud by the dealership.

I must say I have been lucky that my warranty has paid so much because I have read many reviews of many other warranty companies including mine who refused to pay warranty claims for many people. Warranty companies like insurance companies collect our premium and do not pay many claims by any customers. Just read reviews and see negative reviews of my warranty company and many other warranty companies. SO, I count myself lucky with my repairs.

Originally Posted by Zaedock
Originally Posted by Harrington

What vehicles are "made to be taken off road"? 2018 Wranglers with street tires?

Take a quick peek at wiki for his ride: "Most of the frame's body mass is made from high-tensile steel, but the QX manages to be more rugged with its body-on-frame concept and it shares the same platform as the Nissan Patrol. Both the front and rear feature independent suspension double wishbone suspensions combined with the new Hydraulic Body Motion Control System. The QX comes standard with 20-inch wheels with 22-inch wheels available. 4WD versions have a four-setting terrain control which include rock, snow, sand and dirt modes."
It's a body on frame truck with a true low range. How many vehicles, besides trucks even have that? 90% of Jeep Grand Cherokee's now don't even offer a low range. The regular Cherokee and Compass are a car! A Jeep Renegade is "Trail Rated"?!?!?!?!
The 4 door Wrangler has turned into the modern minivan for soccer moms!

People race unibody Rally cars (Subaru's and Ford Focus) off road. They're modified production commuter cars. My Wrangler has seen some of the toughest trails in the country. It came off the lot with Dana 30 and 35 axles and 205/75R15 tires. That's not made for "off road".
I haven't met one person on this forum who has tackled trails like I have with the rig I built.

My point, is that this guy has taken a decent (albeit expensive) rig and worked it hard. Obviously, it's been a money pit. God bless him for wheeling something other than a Jeep or Toyota.

Type "QX56 off road" into google and the first picture you see is this guys "007" QX56. That's friggin awesome!

This guy has seen and done things in the beautiful ( and barely accessible!) parts of this country that 98% or more of the members of this forum have to look up on the internet.

In my half century, I have spent a lot of money on ATV's, Jeeps, Buggy's, campers, and kids and I'm going to have as much fun and see as much of this God given Earth as I can before I kick the bucket. It seems like that's his goal too, except he's doing it in style.

Thanks a lot for this answer. Honestly the best answer on any of my threads I have ever posted on the internet that makes me smile. I just screenshot in on my phone and saving it. I really like what you said and it is 100% on point.

Life is one. Life is short. Let's make the best of it and share smiles, good thoughts, friendship and happiness with each other. I tell you, it is very fulfilling. That is why when you do a random act of kindness or good deed to a random stranger, it can bring you joy and them joy also that cannot be described. Anybody who has had that happen to them will know what I am talking about.

This will make share this story of mine which happened about 6 months ago.

I was at the grocery store and I noticed this lady behind me with a few groceries in her cart. She checked her wallet and had to remove 2 things from her cart and just put on one of those things that have candies on the checekout line. She must have been in her 60s. We had like 3 people in line ahead of us before it was my time for me to checkout. I turned and looked at her and said hi She said hi. I asked her if we can play a game and whoever loses pays for the other person's groceries? She laughed and said she is not falling for that trick that I want her to pay for my groceries. Then she said, what is the game you wanted to play? I said she needs to guess my name. If she fails, then she has to pay for my groceries. She laughed some more. Then she said I don't know you or your name, so I cannot play that game. I said ok, no problem. How about you just guess for fun? She looked at me and said you look like a Chris!

I opened my eyes wide and put my hands on my mouth and said wow. You got it. How did you know my name? She said liar! I burst into laughter and said you are right, that is not my name. I was now checking out and I asked the cashier to please scan her things and I will pay for them. The lady told me no, I don't have to pay for her groceries. I said please, can you let me do it for you? Let me pay for your groceries. She let me pay and she said thanks a lot and said now I have money to pay for the 2 things I put back up. She turned around and picked them and put them and I said please, let me also pay for them. Her total bill was $35, plus mine was a total of $55. When we got our products, that woman really thanked me and asked me if she could please give me a hug. That she has been short of money and did not know how she would make it to pay day as she did not have enough gas to drive back and forth to work. So she was not trying to spend all her money as she needed money for gas. I gave her a hug and almost teared up. I took out $20 from my wallet and said please take this to help you with gas. That woman teared up and said nobody has ever done something random like this for her. She thanked me a lot and asked my name I told her. She told me hers and she just said May God bless you in life as she went her own way and I went my own way.

I share this story because that is best thing I have ever done to a random person that touched my heart greatly. These kinds of experiences are priceless. I don't think I will ever forget this one in my life.

I share this story just because your post made me smile and I just happen to remember this my story and this is the second time I have shared it on a forum.

Originally Posted by Zaedock

Thanks again alot for your kind words. I just decided why not share some of my wheeling videos on my road trip of last year. This is the third time of me taking this QX in the mountains of Colorado and Utah and having fun with it.

Originally Posted by bachman

The pictures were really telling and impressive. After noting some comments made about the front control arms damage and if that was defined or questioned as abuse, I can see by the vehicle décor, off-roading wouldn't be much of a secret. Apparently the dealership or claims team isn't trained to interview the owner asking pointed questions or tempting one to play it down, mislead or worse. Saying something under the car is making a terrible noise or not looking right fits within typical customer or owner diagnosis or knowledge they are probably used to, - lol YES, let them do the investigating quoting and fixing.
thumbsup2.gif

I know nothing about dealer scams and warranty games but it seems padding prices versus cost, labor time or replacing a frame brace that has a paint chip in it when it wasn't actually damaged or needing replacement would be the kind of things that I think happens a lot. I mention the frame brace as a situation that I know of with an insurance claim my son had. The list on things to fix or replace was beyond generous indeed (and no complaints).

I'd have no idea of QX off-pavement prowess but your's tested seems to indicate it takes a beating and rugged use at pretty significant cost / loss. Where do you think it falls in relationship to being a bit of a lemon or just not built for that type of duty ?
30/70 , 70/30 ?

i highlighted some key things that you said. And I just responded to someone else which about answers some of your questions.

Basically, dealerships do like people who pay. I have warranty. Every time I take it for one problem, I leave the car there and go home. They call me back and confirm my problem. Then without me asking, they find other things wrong and they always tell me the other problems and follow the sentence with "your warranty has approved and will pay for it". So, I have no reason to ever argue with them when they tell me my warranty company will pay for it.

Dealerships play games some times. Warranty companies play games too some times. This warranty cost me I think a grand total of about $4,200, but they have truly paid about exactly $21,000 for repairs to my car. The craziest repair on my car was 1 of my DVD headrests went out. The dealership charged my warranty company $2,500 to get that replaced. Just for 1 tv screen. How on earth can that cost $2,500? That is insane. My warranty company paid it like it was nothing. Who am I to complain? Imagine some people who pay a lot on their warranty premiums but their cars never need any warranty repairs. I am sure many people have paid warranty but never had to use them or worse, had warranty and tried to use them, but their claims were denied.

Check this out. I have been paying car insurance for over 20 years now. No telling how many years you too or many others have been paying car insurance also. But I have filed a claim on my car insurance only once when my 2001 Toyota Camry was flooded overnight parked at an apartment complex I used to live in. The insurance company sent me a check for I think $7,000. That is not near what I have paid as premium to insurance companies for over 20 years now. So, warranty companies and insurance companies always seem to come out ahead in general. Car dealerships know this that is why I am sure if anybody has warranty on their cars, a car dealership will be more than happy to find problems on your car to fix it when the warranty company will pay for repairs. Easy money for the dealership.

Your last question in your post. My Infiniti is built off the Nissan Patrol. So, it was built for offroad. I know my limits though, since I am no Jeep or Toyota, but I also love pushing this rig too to its limits. This is just a car. The worst that can happen is it gets ruined someday. Well, that would be bad if it happens all of a sudden. But if this car fails me, which I am doing everything good so it does not fail me, all I will do is walk to the dealership and with decent to good credit and maybe nothing down, I can always walk away with another vehicle any day I feel I absolutely need a new(er) car.

I do not consider my Infiniti a lemon. I just consider it as a bad apple. You know how among all cars that comes off a production line, there will be atleast 1 that will start giving problems from day 1. That can be a lemon, but I do not want to consider mine a lemon though. Staying positive with this car, lol. Or I might as well get rid of it if I am upset at it. I have had my best road trips and best memories with this car, so I have nothing but love for it.

There are some parents that are AWESOME but may be unfortunate to have really stubborn kids. You ask them about their kid though, many will tell you how good the kid is. The parents have true love for the kids. Well, not the same thing but my car has been a money pit, but all I can say is it has been really awesome to take on road trips and have fun wheeling it. Money pit, but not enough money from my pockets to call it a money pit for me.

So, till it gets financially above me to maintain, I will still be enjoying it as best as I can.

It is not a lemon. It was built for offroad. But not something extreme. So, I don't fully understand your 70/30 or 30/70 theory. I will say 50/50. Onroad and offroad. This is King of the Road. Onroad it does great. Offroad it surprises me and others who see it in the wild.

Originally Posted by PetitFrereArmada

30/70 , 70/30 ?

I do not consider my Infiniti a lemon. I just consider it as a bad apple. You know how among all cars that comes off a production line, there will be atleast 1 that will start giving problems from day 1. That can be a lemon, but I do not want to consider mine a lemon though.
It is not a lemon. It was built for offroad. But not something extreme.

So, I don't fully understand your 70/30 or 30/70 theory. I will say 50/50. Onroad and offroad. This is King of the Road. Onroad it does great. Offroad it surprises me and others who see it in the wild.

Sure.
As such, I think the Bad Apple visits or claims go in a separate column than the others. That's what I was trying to mete out.
The 30/70 was just an example scoring system to elicit your visits or "claims" as a ratio. Cars and trucks can have "troubles". Glitches, bugs or bruised apples that anyone might encounter but different than off-road activity that either invited or causes troubles and those dealer visits that wouldn't count as a production problem. If in ten visits, 3 of them were bad apples, it would be 3 of 10 or three in one column and seven in the other.

In the case of your DVD headrest issue, that doesn't' sound like an off-roading casualty for example. My reasoning for the question is any party interested in a QX may value knowing if they can discount 70 % - 85% or ? of these troubles you've have in your long list of experiences - IF they were known to be induced by off roading adventures those others may rarely if ever undertake.

A long term test like yours with so many good details provides lots of good information.
thumbsup2.gif

30/70 , 70/30 ?

I do not consider my Infiniti a lemon. I just consider it as a bad apple. You know how among all cars that comes off a production line, there will be atleast 1 that will start giving problems from day 1. That can be a lemon, but I do not want to consider mine a lemon though.
It is not a lemon. It was built for offroad. But not something extreme.

So, I don't fully understand your 70/30 or 30/70 theory. I will say 50/50. Onroad and offroad. This is King of the Road. Onroad it does great. Offroad it surprises me and others who see it in the wild.

Sure.
As such, I think the Bad Apple visits or claims go in a separate column than the others. That's what I was trying to mete out.
The 30/70 was just an example scoring system to elicit your visits or "claims" as a ratio. Cars and trucks can have "troubles". Glitches, bugs or bruised apples that anyone might encounter but different than off-road activity that either invited or causes troubles and those dealer visits that wouldn't count as a production problem. If in ten visits, 3 of them were bad apples, it would be 3 of 10 or three in one column and seven in the other.

In the case of your DVD headrest issue, that doesn't' sound like an off-roading casualty for example. My reasoning for the question is any party interested in a QX may value knowing if they can discount 70 % - 85% or ? of these troubles you've have in your long list of experiences - IF they were known to be induced by off roading adventures those others may rarely if ever undertake.

A long term test like yours with so many good details provides lots of good information.
thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for your explanation now. Now I can definitely answer your question better.

Based on the number of repairs I have had done on my QX, I will say the amount due to offroading was only the first one. That is the one where I broke my control arms. Well, when I took it to the dealership, I did not know I had broken it. So, when I got there I simply said there is a lot of noise coming out from my front. When they inspected, they told me my control arms were broken and they already told me my warranty would pay for it. Also, they told me my car was on recall for faulty timing chain. Then they needed to replace both shocks and motor mounts. Repairs that all must be performed if they have to replace the control arms. They said they needed to get the front suspension back to as new. Plus, an alignment iwas needed. Quote for everything $10,000! But my car came out of the dealership with a brand new front suspension upfront; new shocks on both tires, new motor mounts, new control arms, and an alignment done.

That is the only repair based on offroading. But after that, I have abused my QX offroading a lot more than that first offroad trip. After my first warranty visit, I have always taken my QX offroading when I can. But I have never had to take my car for warranty work because of offroading damage. LOL, even my first visit I did not know, but they told me I had broken it and they also told me my warranty would pay for it. I said, please fix it then.

So, I will say my warranty claims due to offroading has been only 1 visit. Then the warranty from other things like needing new DVD headrest, leaking rear transfer case, leaking oil pan, bad brake calipers, dead ecu unit and others have not been offroad related. Even with the many times I have been offrading my QX.

So, I will say 20/80. Only 20 percent of my visit for warranty has been because of offroading. 80% of the rest of the visit is for something else not caused by warranty.

What do I think of the reliability of Infiniti QX56/80? I think it is a great suv. I really enjoy the ride and the comfort. If someone wants to buy, I will say go for it, though maintenance can be a lot. But you know any big car like that would cost a lot to repair. The car comes stock with 33s, but I have 35s on the stock suspension. So, I have very larger tires than stock and so the ride is not as plush as when I got it with regular street tires. Plus, with regular street tires, the suv is very comfortable even when going very fast. I will recommend it for sure, especially as they are cheap when used compared to any other large suv like it.

Will I ever buy another Infiniti QX again? To be honest, no. But will I buy a Nissan Armada? Yes. Why? Both vehicles depreciate a lot. For what I paid for my QX, I could have gotten a fully loaded Armada with a lot less miles. So, if I choose to want another V8 to replace this V8, I will look for a fully loaded Armada which is 3 years old. It is a great suv for the money. It offers great value.

Good to hear.

I had nothing but fun with my 2004 G-35 coupe. On the car forums, you quickly get to know the nits others find and discuss but I found nothing major or costly and those topics were helpful to me in knowing what to lookout for and expecting what I might have to get into.
Door window motors was a popular one yet many of 'us' liked the older body and we were operating and maintaining cars 8 to 12 years old with many at + 100, to 150,000 miles. Stuff breaks or wears out.
I was lucky to not have excessive negative camber that eats pricey tires nor galvanic corrosion related to the hood and hinges.
I DID have the cold solder joint on the sound system and slapping the console did correct/restore my left channel sound as promised. - The stuff you can learn !!
lol.gif

I worked in commercial fleet / internet sales and the 'shop' a few years with Ford- late 1990's. No doubt, dealers were / are searching and sweeping VIN's looking for any recall, TBS related work as it's income and numbers for them. Warranty or not, it's business.

Originally Posted by GZRider
That dealer was sketchy and yes the total payout is generally limited to the value of the vehicle, so they probably do have a way to avoid paying any more high dollar repair bills but you would need to read your specific warranty contract. Also what did you do to that rig? 4+ years and 60,000 *85k total on car) miles on my 12 g37x SEDAN including beaches, natl forest roads et and the undercarriage is still in good condition with 1/2 the ground clearance with all of frequent fluid changes, brakes, rotors, tires a gates serpentine belt. No wait they did replace the analog dash clock under warranty. What do you do to your vehicles?

You know nobody has time to read those long warranty contracts. I just knew I had bought a good warranty. they had 3 options when I was buying the warranty. I bought the middle one which is called the Deluxe.

You are definitely treating your G37x good. But you have only 85k on the car and it is does not see bad roads, so I expect it to last.

If you look at my signatures, I also own a 2008 Maxima that I bought brand new in 2008. It has had its own problems but has treated me well. I have owned that car for 11 years now and as of today, it has 254,000 miles and the car died on me about a month now. In my 11 years of ownership, I honestly do not think i have spent over $5,000 in repairs on that car though the car is dead now and I am torn between spending the quote of almost $2,000 to fix it or should I just junk the car? But it has sentimental value to me or I would have already junked it now. The car is dead and just sitting in my driveway now. Also, I do not wish to go and buy another car and have a payment on my truck and a car. Besides, I want a brand new car if I am to have another car. So, I have to pay off this QX before I buy another car, which will be brand new.

I take my QX56 offroading a lot in Utah and Colorado, for those who have been to Moab, Ouray and Telluride. If you want to see my road trip and offraod adventures with my QX, feel free to look at my 4 road trips from my last road trip thread below.

My yearly road trips with my QX56...

Wow, I checked out those pics, that's awesome! You've really beat the snot out of that thing.

Hats off to you - lot of people would own an SUV like that and barely drive the thing - you've not only driven and enjoyed it, but actually didn't really have to pay the price for it in repairs.

A friend of mine has mountain biked in Moab. Love to go one day!

Originally Posted by Rohan
What is the extended warranty company name?

I have to make you do a little work for that. Basically, it is in this thread. So, if you read the thread or see pictures posted, you will see the name on a picture.

Originally Posted by Railrust

Wow, I checked out those pics, that's awesome! You've really beat the snot out of that thing.

Hats off to you - lot of people would own an SUV like that and barely drive the thing - you've not only driven and enjoyed it, but actually didn't really have to pay the price for it in repairs.

A friend of mine has mountain biked in Moab. Love to go one day!

Thanks, man. Glad you could take the time to read some of my adventures, see pictures and watch some videos.

When I was buying my suv, I wanted 4x4 so I can go off road with it. We all buy cars to use it for one. I want to make sure I use this care to do what I like to do within its capabilities. Which is pretty impressive. So, i truly enjoy taking it offroad.

Moab in Utah and Ouray/Telluride in Colorado are a MUST TO destinations for anybody who loves going 4x4.

You should definitely visit those places. You will love it. Even if you do not have a 4x4.

Back