BP Stations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what name is on the station but BP sold Top Tier gas and Circle K doesn't. It's gotten really hard to get Top Tier gas locally now.

I actually posted about this here recently. It's so stupid. All BPs, Mobiles are gone. Swallowed up by Couche-Tard which is the company that owns the Circle K brand. TARD fits well in their name. I'm [censored] off because now all we get is crap and its nice that to most ppl gas is gas. But it's not to me.

What part of South Carolina are you in? I haul fuel out of N Augusta fairly often and 90% of what I deliver to is Circle K. They have both branded stores and unbranded stores. If you see a Circle K with SHELL on the canopy...that's exactly what they're selling. Same with a Circle K sporting a BP, Exxon, Mobil, Marathon, etc. If it has a specific brand on the canopy, that's what you're buying.

Circle K has bought all the Shell and Phillips 66 stations. There is no top tier stations in my area any more except for the random BP station.

Last edited:
I dont go to Circle K anymore. Dont see what the big deal is. Yes, 79 cents soda, been there, done that, dont drink soda anymore. Buy anything else in the place and you get ripped off to make up for the soda. Almost $2 for a pack of gum *L*
Same with the gas, no name gas for the same or almost as well price name brand.

I used to like the place, no more.
Places aren't as clean as they used to be and seems to always be a line at the register. General sloppiness here in SC and never many cashiers around to ring you up.
Other gas chains do much better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back