Bought a 20,000 mile filter from walmart for cheap.

I don't do extended drains and have used Wix/Fram/Mopar and other brands. This filter looks about par for the course and the price is right. I bought it and plan on a change on the old lady's minivan soon. Current oil is approaching 6kmiles. I use Valvoline high mileage semi-syn. Any heads up on this filter as far as problems

I keep going through 7317's and have none on hand, look what was delivered today along with cat litter to replace what i used on the exxon valdez spill in the garage.

1706377558446.png

I don't do extended drains and have used Wix/Fram/Mopar and other brands. This filter looks about par for the course and the price is right. I bought it and plan on a change on the old lady's minivan soon. Current oil is approaching 6kmiles. I use Valvoline high mileage semi-syn. Any heads up on this filter as far as problems

looks like half the price of the Mopar OEM filter. Let us know how it goes. I have tried Wix, K&N and maybe a few others of the T&C and the OEM one always looks the best at the end, minimal twisting and decent pleat spacing.

Just my $0.02

Looks like a decent cartridge, suspect biggest issue could be finding it in WM store stock.

That said, normal everyday pricing and recommended up to service interval for all Super Tech MP series oil filters.

Last edited:

I use it exclusively in wife’s 2019 Grand caravan.2 ocis no problem.

Back