Bosch 3323 Premium Filter Cut Open

Hello BITOGer's! Got another filter cut open for you. This is Bosch 3323 Premium cut open, I believe it is manufactured by Filtech. It was off of my 2005 Honda Accord with roughly 235k miles. The filter was ran for about ~5-6k miles, I changed the oil because I had reached six months. Overall, the filter looked great, the DBV was still in really good shape as well and if you look inside the can you can see little dirt/debris which showed that it was doing its job. Any questions let me know, otherwise, thanks!
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I completely agree! I am a long time lurker and first time poster, so I just used some tin snips for my first couple to make sure the investment is worth it! lol
Originally Posted by QuangTeo
I thinks, You should buy a cutting tool.
banana2.gif

OP: filter made by Purolator. Is there a date code on end of can you can show us? What oil and filter went back in and on?

Thank You for cut and post

Originally Posted by TrainingPolicy
This is Bosch 3323 Premium cut open, I believe it is manufactured by Filtech.

"Filtech" is just what Bosch calls their media. Made by Purolator as Stude mentioned above.

This filter looks absolutely fantastic....

I have a Carquest blue on my car now... I need to get a filter cutter...

You did really good here man... And no injury suffered... Even better
lol.gif

I didn't take a photo of the end code, but I still have the filter. So, I will go out and snap a shot of the end code. I replaced with Valvoline Full synthetic with Maxlife 0w-20 and a Purolator PureOne Filter.
Originally Posted by 53' Stude
OP: filter made by Purolator. Is there a date code on end of can you can show us? What oil and filter went back in and on?

Okay, I wasn't too sure about that. But quick question what is the difference in this Filtech and the Honda "OEM Filtech filters"? Do you know? That is what made me think it was a manufacture.
Originally Posted by ZeeOSix

"Filtech" is just what Bosch calls their media. Made by Purolator as Stude mentioned above.

Okay, I wasn't too sure about that. But quick question what is the difference in this Filtech and the Honda "OEM Filtech filters"? Do you know? That is what made me think it was a manufacture.

Who owns what filter company, and what company makes what brand of filter changes all the time ... it's worse than a soap opera, lol.

https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/1476633/1

[Linked Image]

Here you go! Do you know how to de-code these?

Who owns what filter company, and what company makes what brand of filter changes all the time ... it's worse than a soap opera, lol.

https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/1476633/1

Very good read. I just hate that the most recent post with information on it is 2014, that's almost 6 years ago. I find it hard to go by stuff that old with things changing so fast these days. Thanks for the info though! and you are very correct, you never know who owns who until its too late and it changes hands again.

[Linked Image]

Made August 1, 2017 and Line "E" 2nd shift Fayetteville NC.

Sheet showing date code format

[Linked Image]

Awesome, thanks!

[Linked Image]

Made August 1, 2017 and Line "E" 2nd shift Fayetteville NC.

Sheet showing date code format

[Linked Image]

Back