Bond Arms Rowdy

happy to read of your positive result faltic. i too, the owner and regular shooter of several original line of gen2 bond arms derringers, never received a reply from b.a. to my emails. sad that a company that rightfully prospered on a well built product and stellar customer service has strayed. b.a. was supposed to introduce a third line of derringers, lighter with thinner barrels to be more easily pocket carried. i wonder if something will turn up at the shot show soon, but i will pass on it based on my unhappy experience with the rowdy/roughnecks. kinda too bad, i believed in the gordon bond storyline and have some "crazy money" to support my belief.

Originally Posted by jstert
happy to read of your positive result faltic. i too, the owner and regular shooter of several original line of gen2 bond arms derringers, never received a reply from b.a. to my emails. sad that a company that rightfully prospered on a well built product and stellar customer service has strayed. b.a. was supposed to introduce a third line of derringers, lighter with thinner barrels to be more easily pocket carried. i wonder if something will turn up at the shot show soon, but i will pass on it based on my unhappy experience with the rowdy/roughnecks. kinda too bad, i believed in the gordon bond storyline and have some "crazy money" to support my belief.
just curious, what was your point of contention? anything else I should look out for?