Biomedical Equipment Tech opening...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Field Service Engineer for mammography and nuclear med in greater Palm Beach, FL. Will be on website next week, just posted internally today.

Job # 3158405

I forgot to mention this position is for multi vendor equipment (GE , Toshiba, Hologic, Philips and Siemens).

Ttraining for GE equipment will be in Milwaukee, WI and non GE equipment will be done in Ft Worth, TX.

Let me know when you make it to Florida so I can give you all my test equipment and tool bag.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Let me know when you make it to Florida so I can give you all my test equipment and tool bag.
wink.gif

I figure three more years then I'll be calling you. Getting burned by steam sterilizers is getting old.....

We only work on Steris tables for surgery (all models) and overhead surgical lights... no sterilizers.

We have a service contract with Steris and only do very minor troubleshooting on the washers, steam / peroxide sterilzers and Ultrasonic washers.

I've seen the thermal mittens needed to work on steam sterilizers.
crazy2.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
We only work on Steris tables for surgery (all models) and overhead surgical lights... no sterilizers.

We have a service contract with Steris and only do very minor troubleshooting on the washers, steam / peroxide sterilzers and Ultrasonic washers.

I've seen the thermal mittens needed to work on steam sterilizers.
crazy2.gif

Thermal mittens are for wu%$ies!

Most of the tables I worked on were the 3085 series. I never had any of the newer tables in my territory. Same thing with the lights, just a lot of old SQ240s with a few old Polaris lights thrown in. The way kalifornia is going I might be calling you sooner than later. The wife likes the idea of Florida. She was stationed at Tyndall AFB in Panama City.

BMET for greater Palm Beach. Just posted internally today, busy regional with regular OT if they want it.

Job # 3181608

BMET internship in Orlando, FL. 1 year paid internship but they hire full-time at the half way mark. Training in Milwaukee, WI and intern approved to work OT and tool allowance. Great opportunity especially now that Healthcare business will be spun off the terrible mothership.

Job # 3096759

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back