Bilstein B6 = Made in Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PimTac
Just a FYI, Bilstein is owned by Thyssen Krupp. They are not really a small business anymore. TK is a huge conglomerate out of Germany.

One of the primary steel suppliers for Mercedes - but they are known for elevators and escalators in the US.

Originally Posted by nthach
Just a FYI, Bilstein is owned by Thyssen Krupp. They are not really a small business anymore. TK is a huge conglomerate out of Germany.

One of the primary steel suppliers for Mercedes - but they are known for elevators and escalators in the US.
They use to make Ford's Domestic sports struts and shocks back in the 90's.

Originally Posted by nthach

Yep. Otis elevators and escalators are TK.

Originally Posted by 007
"Yes, companies open lines in Mexico etc. because they want to sell low quality products. What they ging to do once product is known for lack of quality? Put a gun to customers head and make them buy it?
As for education of workforce, American southeast is not far ahead, if at al
l."

If you are going to insult people on their education level you should check your own spelling first.

You seem to spend a lot of time knocking people on their post. Its also obvious that you have a lot of free time considering the number of post you have made compared to others in such a short period of time, just saying. Bye the way check your own spelling and grammar!

Check yours first.

As for post count, why does that bother you. I'm sure you have a high post count as well if you consider all the previous account names you have held.

That's funny since I have had only one account on this site that I know of.
smile.gif
DRAMA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back