Beard trimmers

I need a new beard trimmer, my Norelco G370 it's pretty much done.. I use it for my goatee, sideburns and occasionally nose hairs. Any recommendations please.. I'm not trying to break the bank..
Thank you..

I cant speak from experience as I've never grown my facial hair out. My younger sister is a barber at Great Clips and has Andis at her booth

I purchased a Norelco Multigroom 3000 (or equivalent) nearly three years ago, and it has done well. Relatively long running time on a charge and a good variety of tools to get the job done. Ran about $35 when I purchased it.

I shave my neck and trim my beard in the shower - this looks just like mine except mine is blue and black. It's been good so far....

I cant speak from experience as I've never grown my facial hair out. My younger sister is a barber at Great Clips and has Andis at her booth
Pricey but I guess if they're built like tanks and last a long time probably still worth it.

It's too early to tell. I just bought a $35 wet/dry trimmer off Amazon. Works great so far but it's still at 70% of its initial charge. Even so, it's paid for itself.

Back