BDCardinal is THE man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to give a public shout out to BDCardinal for helping me with an out of state purchase. I found a Warn winch plate for my Rubicon in California for a great price, but the seller did not want to ship it.

BD drove and picked it up and shipped it to me from California to Texas. It arrived today in perfect shape.

Many thanks BD for your efforts!!

I've yet to purchase from him, but I've asked him for advice and he freely gives it. Two thumbs up!

banana2.gif

I do what I can to help. I had driven past that part of Orange County, Lake Forest, but never got off the 5/405 and checked it out. I did a gnarley zip-tie job before putting it in the box in case the box got the Ace Ventura treatment on the way.

For us ford owners on the board, he is a great resource for helping with weird ford parts questions - very much appreciated by this board member!

Originally Posted by Kruse
I've yet to purchase from him, but I've asked him for advice and he freely gives it. Two thumbs up!

Ditto....bd has helped me out with my Ford questions.

BDCardinal is a Ford parts encyclopedia! He's my first point of contact for parts, and I always drop by and say hello whenever I'm in Santa Barbara County.
thumbsup2.gif

He has always been exceptionally helpful when I have had issues with any of the Ford products that I have owned over the years.
Definitely, an asset to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back