Bass Pro Shops 2-Stroke Oil

Originally Posted by C4Dave
Bass Pro Shops now has a store branded 2-stroke motor oil for a great price. It's a synthetic blend oil. Bass Pro Shops Synthetic Blend Outboard Motor Oil Anyone know about this oil? Currently on sale for $10 / gallon when you buy a 4 gallons.
When I follow the link it's $50 for four gallons, so that's $12.50/gallon. That's still cheaper than even Supertech from WM. I would think if BPS is putting their name on it then it must be at least OK.

$50 for 4 gallons is the everyday price. It's $9.99 a gallon for 4 gallons in the circular I received today.

I looked for the circular online. The oil linked above is a semi-synthetic 2-stroke but the oil pictured in the flyer says "premium blend" and is a 4 stroke oil. It's only available in-store and the sale doesn't start until the 13th.

Circular says BREAK THROUGH VALUE! "High performance outboard oil" Your choice 2- or 4- stroke. In-store only! Intro Special $9.97 per gallon when you buy a case of 4. Sale is February 13-26. I was trying to find out who blends the oil, and how does it compare to Pennzoil and Mercury. Is it relabeled SuperTech? Inquiring minds want to know.

I tried to zoom in on the online photo but I didn't see anything that identifies the maker. If you have a Cabela's store nearby they have the same sale. BPS owns Cabela's now.

Originally Posted by Linctex
I selected "4 Individual gallons" and added them to my cart, and it still comes up as $50 ($12.50 a gallon)
Delete youe cookies....use vpn.... smile