Auto Zone Delo 400 XLE 10w-30 1/2 off and rebate

Was at my local Auto Zone today and saw they had 3 jugs of Delo 400 XLE Syn-blend 10w-30 on their clearance rack for 50% off (normal price of $24.99). There is also a current rebate with Delo for $7 off per gallon jug (max of 3 jugs). Not sure if this is a local deal or all stores, but if you are in the Zone, take a look. For me, it was $40.56 total, and with the $21 rebate, will be $19.56 total for 12 qts of oil. Was not planning on buying more oil, but this will be a great oil for my mom's Kia Soul, that due to warranty I am doing a 6 month oil change interval (only about 2000 miles).

Nice. I have been picking those up here in Dallas for $5 since last December when searching for "Clearance left overs" lol grin2 thumbsup HECK I still have some from Walmart clearance spring 2018 thumbsup IMO, This is GOOD heavy duty oil that's SN rated thumbsup I run this as break in "flush out" oil or for "flip cars" Gonna try and haggle AZ managers during my Texas travels if i can get a discount "If I take all you got" Dave [Linked Image]

Last edited:
Originally Posted by blufeb95
[Linked Image] It'll be 40.56 when your rebate gets denied
Ya I tried to do rebate on this from AZ purchase and they denied it SAME DAY crackmeup Dave

Originally Posted by blufeb95
[Linked Image] It'll be 40.56 when your rebate gets denied
Well dang it, it says nothing about that on the online submission form. mad Well, goes from a good deal to an OK deal.

Definitely going to take a look today, this would be a great replacement for the T5 10/30 thats not on sale anywhere. I REFUSE to pay full price for my tdi oil! lol.

I thought the Delo XLE was SN Plus. But I could be mistaken. Personally, I wouldn't use any cert older than SN Plus in our Korean makes. That's just me. The newer the oil certs - the better...... my philosophy. Sometimes, it's not about the money saved. Not when you paid an arm & leg for the vehicle.

Yea but that only applies to newer vehicles with Di engines that are picky about oil specs. I still have a ton of SM oil from Clearance deals bought years ago that I'm going thru. I bought it so cheap that I can dump it every 3k without thinking twice. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
I thought the Delo XLE was SN Plus. But I could be mistaken. Personally, I wouldn't use any cert older than SN Plus in our Korean makes. That's just me. The newer the oil certs - the better...... my philosophy. Sometimes, it's not about the money saved. Not when you paid an arm & leg for the vehicle.
The bottles I have are SN. But as I said, it will only be in service maybe 2500 miles before drained for warranty reasons. I may also use it in my brother in laws F150 (which would work out fine since the Soul is ~ 5 qts and the truck is 7 qts, which would use it all).