Arizona folks.

Ok we get it! It gets real hot in you're state. We give up? Uncle! Whatever the code word is. Take you're heat back. Dry heat? Ya just like sticking you're head in a hot oven.

My thermometer recorded 118F on my porch in the shade yesterday! (Bottom right corner).

Attachments

• IMG_20200816_114751.jpg
    IMG_20200816_114751.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 80
I've experienced 125° F in Death Valley. It was much more pleasant than the 103° F and 90+% humidity I've experienced along the Gulf.

As they say: It's not the heat, it's the humidity...

I've experienced 125° F in Death Valley. It was much more pleasant than the 103° F and 90+% humidity I've experienced along the Gulf.

As they say: It's not the heat, it's the humidity...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This man speaks truth. I live in Satan's armpit now and I am SO ready for some cooler weather!

It’s 77 in central Jersey right now. Today’s high is 84. People in New Jersey would die in their tracks if the temp ever got as high as yours.

It’s 77 in central Jersey right now. Today’s high is 84. People in New Jersey would die in their tracks if the temp ever got as high as yours.
Yeah Jerseyites would say (with a NY accent) Oh my god I thought I would have a heart attack.
I was born and raised in Jersey but escaped in 1991 and it was the best move of my life.

Experienced 138℉ over 3 consecutive days in Australia. The days either side of that spell were hot too.
1) The entire place resembled a ghost town due to the heat (not the buildings).
2) My body broke out in hideous rashes.
No wonder the airfare was soooooo cheap.
Go n September.

I have worked out in the sun when it was 117* in the shade. Yuma proving grounds. It was for a few hours and that was enough for my life time. I downed a few bottles of Gatorade and never went pee. I have coworkers that were on travel in Kuwait when it was 130*. It can be pretty dangerous trying to work in these conditions. At 57 years old I don't even try to anymore. I tell my Boss to send the younger guys.

Back