Are you noticing your aging

64 and feel just about ready for my box, absolutely no energy at all :sleep:

See your doc and ask about blood chemistry. My brother was younger but had a similar situation, and finally went to get it checked out. Turns out he was severely Testosterone deficient. After getting his treatment set and going, his energy rebounded sharply. He feels like a new man. Don't give up!

JimPghPA Bbuy a stair climber or something similar machine, it is not as nice as walking but put in front of the TV and get some wireless head phones for the tv and do a half an hour of moving.
We have a stationary bike that has not been used for about 15 years under some stuff in a storage room. I might have to dig it out and see if it still is usable. Thanks for the post.

Lucky.

Most (not all) bread here is like sponge cake or as we call it "Wonder Bread". Terrible!
Walmart and other grocery stores carry "Pepperidge Farm 15 Grain whole grain bread". We like it a lot. If any store near you has it, I recommend it. It is very good. The only down side of that bread is that most stores do not stock enough of it and sometimes it is out of stock.

Last edited:
Walmart and other grocery stores carry "Pepperidge Farm 15 Grain whole grain bread". We like it a lot. If any store near you has it, I recommend it. It is very good. The only down side of that bread is that most stores do not stock enough of it and sometimes it is out of stock.
It's OK in a pinch, but if all you know is factory bread............I suppose it's a matter of taste like most things. Try to find a real bakery.

Anything Pepperidge farm is AWESOME!

Lower T levels is normal for every male as they pass 40 years old.

Thats right but it is a gradual decline that occurs over decades. It can be too low for various reasons. My brother does not know what caused his to drop so much, but he was well below the norm for his age.

Average T Levels by Decade
  • 720 ng/dl for a man in his 30’s
  • 667 ng/dl for a man in his 40’s
  • 606 ng/dl for a man in his 50’s
  • 562 ng/dl for a man in his 60’s
  • 523 ng/dl for a man in his 70’s
The T therapy worked wonders for him.

It's OK in a pinch, but if all you know is factory bread............I suppose it's a matter of taste like most things. Try to find a real bakery.

One of the problems with bakery made bread is it is hard to know the number of carbohydrates per slice.

Have you tried the Pepperidge Farm 15 Grain Whole Grain bread? It is pretty darn good.

One of the problems with bakery made bread is it is hard to know the number of carbohydrates per slice.

Have you tried the Pepperidge Farm 15 Grain Whole Grain bread? It is pretty darn good.
Just figure 15-20g

Yes, the taste is fine. Those type of breads are kinda OK but are not what I am talking about. They were baked last week and have stuff in them..........

Ingredients
MADE FROM: WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, SUGAR, WHEAT GLUTEN, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, WHEAT BERRIES, YEAST, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: OATS, SOYBEAN OIL, PEARLED BARLEY, RYE, TRITICALE, SALT, CORN GRITS, SUGARCANE FIBER, CALCIUM PROPIONATE AND SORBIC ACID TO EXTEND FRESHNESS, BUCKWHEAT, MILLET AND AMARANTH FLOURS, FLAXSEED AND BROWN RICE MEALS, WHOLE QUINOA, SORGHUM AND SPELT FLOURS, MONOGLYCERIDES, DATEM, SOY LECITHIN, WHEY (MILK).
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, MILK.

Not what I brought up. Any grocery store bread, I can take it or mostly leave it. But a trusty crusty fresh artisan loaf, deadly good. Made with Flour, water, salt, yeast. I make my own when I have time.

I'm on my 2nd Zojirushi 2 paddle bread machine. Recipe is 1 cup water, 2 1/2 tsps yeast, 1/4 cup oil, 3 cups King Arthur flour, 1 tsp salt can mix ingredients in less than 5 minutes plug it in and press 2 buttons. Come back 3 3/4 hrs later, Bread. Sky is the limit for variations on a theme too. I was on a shredded carrot bread kick for awhile 😃

Now that we're on bread, I gotta throw my $.02 in. Get yourself some Jewish Dark Pumpernickel and make a ham & cheese sandwich with lettuce or spinach and a generous slice of fresh, ripe, red tomato. Toast your bread, and don't forget to salt & pepper your tomato!

See your doc and ask about blood chemistry. My brother was younger but had a similar situation, and finally went to get it checked out. Turns out he was severely Testosterone deficient. After getting his treatment set and going, his energy rebounded sharply. He feels like a new man. Don't give up!
It doesn't get any better.

Daves Killer Bread is my go to bread, this is some gnarly bread, just a hint of sweetness and a nice thick chew, this has to be the bread of the Pharoahs.
image-asset.jpeg

Thats right but it is a gradual decline that occurs over decades. It can be too low for various reasons. My brother does not know what caused his to drop so much, but he was well below the norm for his age.

Average T Levels by Decade
  • 720 ng/dl for a man in his 30’s
  • 667 ng/dl for a man in his 40’s
  • 606 ng/dl for a man in his 50’s
  • 562 ng/dl for a man in his 60’s
  • 523 ng/dl for a man in his 70’s
The T therapy worked wonders for him.
Problem is, there is a wide range for "average". I was feeling the slowdown a year or two ago, and my result was just over half of the number indicated above for "average". Problem is, it's within in the acceptable range, so the doc didn't think anything of it. Not that I wanted to start popping pills or whatever, but just wanted to point out, it's a range, not a go/no-go level.

Back