Anyone tried Potauto filters ?

What's the application? The OEM/Denso cabin filter for my ECHO is about $7.00 delivered, and one for my BMW is about $11 (neither of which do I have to resort to Pot Auto).

The one I showed above is for a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe. The pics are the "before" pics of the openings that the idiot manufacturers leave wide open for all the vermin to enter the air systems, I put stainless fine mesh over them all.

Well the Denso cabin filter for that vehicle costs $13.79 on Amazon, or $6.47 on Rock Auto without shipping. I'd suggest that over the $31 Fram Fresh Breeze ones you've been buying.

Yeah the hyundai OEM one is a pleated paper cabin filter.

The POTauto ones are typically carbon media, I think they are cotton.

I put those filters in my hyundai and my scion and they both were fine.

At six months a cabin filter is trashed in our cars, as we typically run AC year round.

Thanks everyone. I just sealed off all the openings in the firewall of my 2013 Grand Caravan with fine wire mesh as I did with all my other cars. I do prefer the carbon type filters so I am going to give the potatoes a shot.

Reactions: JC1
Thought I would bump this one up again, even though its been a few months ago.

Much like the OP, I took a shot on the Potauto filter from Amazon because of the reviews. I was suitably impressed with the fit and finish, and the gasketing was certainly nicer than the last non-OEM filter that i had purchased. For the money, I will probably get another one for a cabin filter when its time to swap it out again.

With a name like that, they have to be good filters. Nothing stinks like a rotten potauto.

All jokes aside, and some were really good, I think there are enough players in the cabin air filter market, do we really need more?

Back