anybody out there using Wash and Wax All?

originally started using the stuff , mostly because people on RV Forums bragged it up..
eventually started using it on my cars and trucks simply because it makes for a nice detailing spray and is EZ to use..
IMG_0305.JPG

I've never used it. Please keep us updated.
I've been using it for a couple years now, on my RV. later on I started hitting my cars with it as a detail spray.

it seems like it extends the life of wax and gives an anti static feel after application..
just wondered if anybody else has used it.

These products can be tricky to quantify in my opinion. Pretty much anything can be sprayed on a vehicle and used to wipe off light dirt.

The true success of the product is reduction in damage to the paint from whatever contaminants you're removing. But unless you're willing to get a "sun gun" style light on it before and after every use it can be hard to determine it's effectiveness.

Moral of the story being it's safest not to use a product like this unless you're car is very lightly dusted or dirty if you're going for maximum caution. If it's a daily driver and you're just trying to keep it looking nice on the other hand, I'd say they are pretty handy.

These products can be tricky to quantify in my opinion. Pretty much anything can be sprayed on a vehicle and used to wipe off light dirt.
I don't use it to wash the car... I use it after I have washed the car, as a detailing spray.. it seems to work well... then again, all of this is subjective.. I guess what I am saying is I like the product but have no idea whether something else out there will outperform this stuff for the cost.

I don't use it to wash the car... I use it after I have washed the car, as a detailing spray.. it seems to work well... then again, all of this is subjective.. I guess what I am saying is I like the product but have no idea whether something else out there will outperform this stuff for the cost.
My point was how can a person rank the performance of something like this? It's all subjective really. True for most detailing products. We just go by what we think feels best, and that differs from person to person.

0427211531_HDR.jpg

0427211532_HDR.jpg

It works well. These photos are a quick clean I did with only two products.

Wash Wax All really shines as an interior cleaner.

However, with Wash Wax All you're paying a lot for water. Wolfgang Uber is my current preference for a waterless/rinseless product. It is a concentrate so you can dilute it as desired.

I have used it and have been happy with it.. Works as well as anything else but I do think a little less streaky. I use it a lot to get rid of bird stuff..

Back