any skinny on a 2008 lacrosse?

Ah! Very interesting! I actually did a Google images search, and never could find a pic of the engine bay that was far out enough to include those bump stops
eek.gif
I'd never seen them painted that way on any other car I've owned (including a 2008 Buick Lucerne). They've always been natural black plastic / hard rubber. The previous reply mentioning all the factory stickers were still there was a good point too!

Shrug. What do I know? Go buy the car!
lol.gif

No VIN listed. Run away- very fast. Seller is a unlicensed dealer, a curber, a flipper. I love the 3.8l engine, will run on bacon grease and get 25 mpg. But this car is a con. Senior citizens don't have dirty carpets that needed deep cleaning and missing floor mats. The mats are missing because they were trashed.

Con man selling this- run away.

Originally Posted by GON
Senior citizens don't have dirty carpets that needed deep cleaning and missing floor mats. The mats are missing because they were trashed.

Ha ha ha. That's a wild attempt to lump a whole group of people together. It is an over generalization and is wildly wrong.

I've never seen filthier interiors than those in my Dad's pickup and his girlfriend's minivan. He's 80 and she's 72.

Lots of older people simply don't have the physical ability or a portable vacuum to clean out a car, or to spot clean the carpets... and no one to do it for them. Therefore, it never gets done.

Originally Posted by GON
Senior citizens don't have dirty carpets that needed deep cleaning and missing floor mats.

You never maintained my 81 year old mom's car.

...you guys think Covid-19 is bad....
15.gif

FYI - the hood bumpstops on my wife's old Maxx were painted body color. The guy who installed those showed up for work before the paint guy.

Originally Posted by GON
No VIN listed. Run away- very fast. Seller is a unlicensed dealer, a curber, a flipper. I love the 3.8l engine, will run on bacon grease and get 25 mpg. But this car is a con. Senior citizens don't have dirty carpets that needed deep cleaning and missing floor mats. The mats are missing because they were trashed.

Con man selling this- run away.

Wat? Craigslist cars are often listed without the VIN. In the top 15 of my local Craigslist (New London,CT), only 1 was listed with a VIN. I've bought 2 very reliable Grand Cherokees off Craigslist, neither listing VIN. GC #1 was a 99 being sold by a kid who was upfront about it's accident history and title status, GC #2 was being sold by a musician who had just took a job further away than the 15 MPG she got would be economical for.

Back