Another Filter Samaritan Strikes Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week I found a box on my doorstep. It was a M1 209 oil filter from 2015_PSD.
Today, there was another box on my doorstep with (2) FRAM ULTRA 3600 oil filters in it.
A couple of weeks ago, he and I were chatting about my F150. I was asking him Q?'s about it because he had owned an F150 for a long time as well.
He mentioned a package was coming my way, which I thought was going to be an OCI. It was the M1 oil I had posted in the oil forum. He also mentioned something about filters, but, I had never in my wildest dreams expected the filters he sent!
2015_PSD is a Saint! He is the BITOG member that started this charity donation drive a few years ago. And, he just keeps giving! Thank You Sir, from deep deep inside my heart! May God Bless you and your family as well!
33w8t1y.jpg

2015 PSD is a really great guy man. He not only gives... But he gives the best stuff too !! Well done indeed. And BlueOvalFitter you deserve the best too man. For real
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: bbhero
2015 PSD is a really great guy man. He not only gives... But he gives the best stuff too !! Well done indeed. And BlueOvalFitter you deserve the best too man. For real
smile.gif

Thank You very much bbhero! You stating that means SO very much to me, as well as 2015_PSD, I'm sure!
smile.gif

That's great!!!!!!!!

I'd like to start the same in my area. I could fund it for months with my own stockpile. Donations would be great too. Question is how do you know if you're really helping the needy when your enterprise gets bigger? I'd like to help those that really need it and not some freeloaders.......

I understand doing it in a small way allows you to meet the people. But get bigger and it's like any other program.

Originally Posted By: Farmer
Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Is the XG3600 equivalent to the M1-209?

Yes.

I've been using the M1-209 in my V8 4Runner. I think, next oil change I'll try the XG3600.

Well its true there man. What you did for people around you... Seeing a need.. Meeting the need. Plus with the heart to do it is what is special. 2015 PSD helping out a lot with this as well and then helping you out... Is what helps keep my faith in my fellow people. In a world with too much darkness... It's very good to see a shine of light. Brought to us by two very good men, who stood up, answered a higher calling, showing all of us a better way forward. That my friend, is not always common to see. One thing to be a "talker" of doing things. A whole other to be a "worker" of things who actually does them. That's AWESOME right there.

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
2015_PSD is a Saint! He is the BITOG member that started this charity donation drive a few years ago. And, he just keeps giving! Thank You Sir, from deep deep inside my heart! May God Bless you and your family as well!

thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant
That's great!!!!!!!!

I'd like to start the same in my area. I could fund it for months with my own stockpile. Donations would be great too. Question is how do you know if you're really helping the needy when your enterprise gets bigger? I'd like to help those that really need it and not some freeloaders.......

I understand doing it in a small way allows you to meet the people. But get bigger and it's like any other program.

AS, you're 100% correct!
When 2015_PSD started this donation OCI it was one BITOG member trying to help out a BITOG Veteran. He knew NOTHING about my disability! During our initial conversation, as we talked more, I told him about my disability. I told him about my living conditions and the others in my complex that were in far worse shape than I was. From that time on BITOG members would donate oil and filters to help out my fellow complex residents. Everything that I have received was donated. I don't ask for anything.
I will say this though, all 2015_PSD wanted me to do was pay it forward. And, that's what started that flame in my heart to glow even brighter! It's called KINDNESS! And believe me, I have only kept that flame lit oh so bright!
AS, take note of your Veterans on here and reach out to them. Also, pick up on hints of members speaking about their disabilities. These are the ones that need help the most! If it had not been for 2015_PSD reaching out to me, and me just thanking him on the forum, it would have never gone this far. All of the other BITOG members that have reached out to me, God Bless you and your families as well! 2015_PSD, thank God for touching you and your heart to reach out to me initially to get this great deed started!
smile.gif

I will say this though, all 2015_PSD wanted me to do was pay it forward. And, that's what started that flame in my heart to glow even brighter! It's called KINDNESS! And believe me, I have only kept that flame lit oh so bright!

Top props to both of you guys! It's really cool what you guys are doing, and puts a smile on everyone's face I'm sure.
grin.gif

2015_PSD, thank God for touching you and your heart to reach out to me initially to get this great deed started!
smile.gif

11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back