Another Bro-Dozer. This one hauls a Side-by-Side

I wish my finances were generous enough that I could just daily drive an F250 with no real business purpose. Seems like there is BOTH a manufacturer and consumer race to see who can end up daily driving the largest and most over-accommodating vehicle. Practical and sensible have no place in our modern world?

But at what point have you sunk so much into a HD truck that you could have just bought a Terradyne Gurkha and be like The Rock in that one F&F movie?
But bruh, dats an F350 yeah …

That’s a nice truck. Who cares what other people drive, how much they spent on it or if they have a huge payment on it? Small lift, bigger tires, side by side carrier... I’m not sure what’s wrong with it.

I have a couple of friends with that type of setup on a diesel. They tow their trailer behind it. You guys worry too much about what other people drive.
Some of the hunting guides here have a load bearing bed cover for the ATV … (with storage below) …
and then can still pull a trailer …

Hmmm thats not full bro truck, no lift kit at all. Sure he's got some custom wheels and tires but thats only partial bro dozer. The rack thing is cool cause you can haul the side by side while pulling a camp trailer. I assume he has that because he pulls a trailer that is not a toy hauler garage style.
I agree. Definitely not a bro truck. Bro trucks at a minimum have to have pink headlights, underwear stickers, ice chest stickers, flea market light kits all over it, white boi ghetto exhaust system, etc. I'm sure I left off a lot of broccessories and bro bling.

I agree. Definitely not a bro truck. Bro trucks at a minimum have to have pink headlights, underwear stickers, ice chest stickers, flea market light kits all over it, white boi ghetto exhaust system, etc. I'm sure I left off a lot of broccessories and bro bling.
Yeah but this BITOG, where nobody needs more than a Corolla, maybe a Camry or Crown Vic at most.

That’s not a bro dozer, but that quad carrier almost reminds me of the roll-on/roll-off car carriers I see on pickup bodies. Or even the mirror image of one of those roll cages I see on trucks around rail yards.

You forgot what’s hanging below the trailer hitch 👀

Nice truck. The Lotus rack is a very cool add. I appreciate the logistical advantage for SxS owners. I just hauled six ATV's up to NH for our family/friend annual Labor day (week) trip and a similar rack would open storage space in the bed (under the ATV).

Oh yeah,I almost forgot the almighty bro-bling badge of honor, that huge sleazy crooked "C" sticker that takes of most of the back glass and the crooked front license plate that's held on with bread ties:D

Jealous much? I would say that it may be a little top heavy. Also with the tires and rims on there you may get reduced towing capacity which many don't pay attention to this.

396.JPG

Here is my "Bro Dozer" that I drive daily. And yes it has a 4 inch lift with wasteful meaty tires. And just to aggravate you further I put a Patriot sticker on it from one of their many championships. I think this sticker is from when they beat the Seahawks where the armchair coaches said Carrol should have run the ball. Okay Bro.

A midsize doesn't qualify for a bro dozer unless its really crazy. Sensibility points for the smaller body size counteract ordinary lift sizes. Midsizes are more qualified to offroad as well.

Interesting concept for sure, and I can see the benefit if you need to fit more of them than your trailer will handle, or want to drive without a trailer. My only issue would be I can't imagine driving with that amount of weight that high up on the truck.

Back