Animals annoying other animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was down at one of the local dams today, three Sunday's in a row sitting and meditating in the back of the Captiva (will be a shame to sell it, but C'est la guerre).

Must have been quiet, as last two weeks, have had the wildlife come within 10 feet,and today'swasvideoworthy.

A crow, being badgerred by a Willy Wagtail...

Clearly not on the scale of that which brings most Aussies to their knees, but fun to watch.

Had a call from the council last week...not to be worried by the sound of gunshots in the neighbourhood, they are shooting magpies. They annoy everything. I haven't woken to Quardle oodle ardle wardle doodle this week.

When Iwas in Newcastle around this time last year,negotiating the EBA...they were culling pigeons in the town...snipers with air rifles.

The wagtail is protecting her young.. A crow would make a meal of them. Crows in turn mob hawks, saw that the other day.. My local crow clan, aided by a flight of several dozen starlings coming in like a squadron fo fighters.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted by andyd
The wagtail is protecting her young.. A crow would make a meal of them. Crows in turn mob hawks, saw that the other day.. My local crow clan, aided by a flight of several dozen starlings coming in like a squadron fo fighters.
grin2.gif

Oh,agreed...
Driving homefromwork,have on more than one occasion seen magpies chasing wedge tailed eagles.

I think crows must be public enemy #1. The mockingbirds nesting in my neighbor's tree give them never-ending grief....and noise.

Originally Posted by WylieCoyote
...The mockingbirds nesting in my neighbor's tree give them never-ending grief....and noise.

..they would be saying hello to my crossman pellet gun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back