Alternate oil filter for LR3 4.4L

I'm trying to see if there are any other filter options for my new to me Land Rover LR3. Larger is always nice, to get more filter media, but also I have been using fram ultras for a while now and they don't seem to make one that fits.
Also, a funny thing. The previous owner ran the oil change almost 5k past the end of the maintenance reminder on the instrument cluster. I cut open the Purolator pure one that was on it, and there was a tear in the media near the seam. I put a bosch on in it's place.

Yes, I suppose that would have been good info for me to include. And that is concerning about the bosch being made by Purolator.
The factory part number is LR031439, PL15317 is the Purolator number, 57302 for wix.

The regular orange can Fram is still a quality filter. It also has a silicone ADBV.

Mann and Mahle make filters for your LR3. One of them is most likely the OE supplier.

There's also the Hastings LF510

The 4.4 is a BMW engine, so any of the German filters or their American rebrands(Bosch or Puro) should be fine.

Now, if it was the 4.0L Cologne V6, get an FL-1A/51515/PH8A and call it a day.

/edit, the 4.4 is not a BMW engine but related to the V8 used in the Lincoln LS and the late Thunderbird. In that case, if the OE filter crosses over to a Motorcraft number or if the FL-820s fits, any of those filters can work.

Back