Air and oil filter clearance at Wal Mart

Lots of oil and air filters clearance priced at my Wal Mart. Grabbed this extra guard that I’ll cut and post and even an extra guard 3976 foot $4 for diesel pickup app for my friend.

Check your local Eal Marts

IMG_1421.jpeg

IMG_1420.jpeg

IMG_1419.jpeg

IMG_1424.jpeg

Walmart in What City and State ?

I thought Meijers clearanced there Fram lineup but noticed last night they still sell Fram .... not sure whats going on

Last edited:
All the MP models in my local store are now on the clearance shelf. Most are $3 so a pretty good deal. In a week or two the remaining stock will likely be $1.

All the MP models in my local store are now on the clearance shelf. Most are $3 so a pretty good deal. In a week or two the remaining stock will likely be $1.
There is exactly canister type 1 MP left in my store. No mention of clearance and no idea what it fits. That bottom shelf is now full of their ST models.. I actually bought the last 5 MP7317's there like a month ago when I heard they were going away. Full price. I know - not BITOG worthy.

There is exactly canister type 1 MP left in my store. No mention of clearance and no idea what it fits. That bottom shelf is now full of their ST models.. I actually bought the last 5 MP7317's there like a month ago when I heard they were going away. Full price. I know - not BITOG worthy.
That's the danger, it's like gambling... Sometimes they disappear & it's "SNAKE EYES"!!

Back