AC Delco Dexron VI $18.76 a Gallon Amazon

Running it in my new 4T65E trans. It's a good ATF at a good price- hard to lose with this deal.

The seller, TruTrans, has all sorts of good deals and ships fast. Keep an eye on this, I've bought it for as low as $13.82, so I buy a few when it goes down in price. If I remember right, it's all full synthetic. I get a lot of great Lubegard deals from TruTrans too if you like their products.

Originally Posted by WyrTwister
Any one know if it is full synthetic or a blend ?
Most likely neither ??. Cause it would say on bottle like this one. That's a GOOD deal for those who like to stick with OEM/Factory. But In my opinion I would stick with Valvoline Maxlife full synthetic ATF @ Walmart $18 every day price thumbsup Dave [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by c502cid
The seller, TruTrans, has all sorts of good deals and ships fast. Keep an eye on this, I've bought it for as low as $13.82, so I buy a few when it goes down in price. If I remember right, it's all full synthetic. I get a lot of great Lubegard deals from TruTrans too if you like their products.
I agree 100% on TruTrans they have the LOWEST prices on fluids so far and FAST shipping thumbsup If i'm ever in Ohio, I'm gonna buy so much ill have a lubegard stash lol Afraid wrong on trans fluid. Summit racing says its mineral(Conventional) fluid ?? Source: Summit Racing Brand:ACDelco Manufacturer's Part Number:10-9395 Part Type:Transmission Fluid Product Line:ACDelco DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid Summit Racing Part Number:ADO-10-9395 UPC:808709483779 Oil Type:Mineral Volume:1 gallon Quantity:Sold individually.

It
It will be full synthetic. This deal ran a few months back and those who bought it were able to confirm that it is a full synthetic Ac Delco Dex VI

4WD

The minimum on Dex VI is semi … can't meet specs with all mineral base … I ordered one for a gallon flip heading into July/August

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Matt1980
It
It will be full synthetic. This deal ran a few months back and those who bought it were able to confirm that it is a full synthetic Ac Delco Dex VI
???? That was then, This is now. The link your provided AC/Delco part # doesn't come back to full synthetic fluid As 4WD said it's at best Synblend. But hey, if folks report on getting ACTUAL full syn AC/Delco ATF from Amazon then BRAVO thumbsup Dave

I have bought this multiple times and its synthetic every time. And it will be next time. Tried and tested by many people. Not worth an argument.

Originally Posted by JonnyAbs
I have bought this multiple times and its synthetic every time. And it will be next time. Tried and tested by many people. Not worth an argument.
Then it's not worth a response.

Originally Posted by GMguy84
Most likely neither ??. Cause it would say on bottle like this one. That's a GOOD deal for those who like to stick with OEM/Factory. But In my opinion I would stick with Valvoline Maxlife full synthetic ATF @ Walmart $18 every day price thumbsup Dave [Linked Image]
Different catalog numbers . I may be wrong , but I think the early Dexron VI was a blend & current is full synthetic ?

4WD

Yes, Mobil had the 2nd Dex VI license and supplied AC Delco for a long time … it was a semi … You can still spot some of that on the internet in the black MSS bottle.

Originally Posted by Lubener
Originally Posted by JonnyAbs
Then it's not worth a response.
Sure it is. To clarify since people are claiming otherwise. Just a heads up, I bought this from Tru Trans in March. They sent the bottle Dave pictured above. But I have also received the more round bottle in the picture on Amazon. Both are full synthetic and interchangeable. 10-9244 might be the newer part/bottle. I want to attach a screenshot of my order and a pic of the bottle, but it wants a URL so F it.

Last edited:
I posted this same deal a few months back when it was $13 a gallon and the same exact thing happened in that thread as it is happening in this one. Multiple people that ordered the deal from TruTrans all confirmed that they received the full synthetic versions. 10-9395 and 10-9244 are both full synthetic, It is true that the original spec for Dex VI is a semi synthetic but AC Delco Dex VI has been full synthetic for many years now.

D60

Originally Posted by Matt1980
I posted this same deal a few months back when it was $13 a gallon and the same exact thing happened in that thread as it is happening in this one. Multiple people that ordered the deal from TruTrans all confirmed that they received the full synthetic versions. 10-9395 and 10-9244 are both full synthetic, It is true that the original spec for Dex VI is a semi synthetic but AC Delco Dex VI has been full synthetic for many years now.
This. I was thinking exactly this reading the thread this morning. I remember your previous thread. It's Groundhog Day.

Our good buddies @ transmaxx in Ohio also has it for same price FREE shipping thumbsup And they're claiming its full synthetic also thumbsup https://www.ebay.com/itm/AC-Delco-10-9395-Automatic-Transmission-Fluid-DEX-VI-FULL-SYNTHETIC-1-Gallon/113882837367?epid=1375954139&hash=item1a83f23177:g:acAAAOSwJpxddrcX:sc:UPSGround!75057!US!-1