AAP 25% Off on-line orders till 6/20/20

Astro14

Staff member
So, if it's still cheaper on Amazon, what is the advantage of buying from AAP? Not a rant, but if I can get it cheaper, why not do that?

Originally Posted by Astro14
So, if it's still cheaper on Amazon, what is the advantage of buying from AAP? Not a rant, but if I can get it cheaper, why not do that?
Exactly

Good for emergencies, batteries, and parts where a local warranty/core turn in is good. I still use rockauto the most but use advance when I have a customer who can't wait or a part that has a core charge/warranty issue.

I do love my discount online parts but local warranty exchange is a huge thing. Nothing like pulling your DD apart and waiting for your old part to ship out before the new one even gets sent. AAP is about as decent as b&m pricing gets.

Originally Posted by Egg_Head
use code EM20DAD Cue the "still cheaper on Amazon" rants. Happy Father's Day
Might be a good time to order some of these new-fangled Fram Titanium and Fram Force oil filters to try-out, depending on online price.

Time to load up on Fram Titanium and Fram Force oil filters! I put one of them on my 4 banger Hi-UN-day and it hit the dyno with 500whp while shootin' flames out the tailpipe shocked2

Originally Posted by Ignatius
Time to load up on Fram Titanium and Fram Force oil filters! I put one of them on my 4 banger Hi-UN-day and it hit the dyno with 500whp while shootin' flames out the tailpipe shocked2
or if you've got a rural king go load up on Fram Ultras for $8

Mostly when you want stuff same day, Amazon is going to take several days and the price difference is usually not that much different after the AAP code and you can get it knocked out this weekend instead of the next. I paid like $30 for a tensioner pulley I could've gotten for $25 on Amazon but the extra $5 was worth it to stop that squalling immediately versus waiting.several days

Originally Posted by Jimzz
Good for emergencies, batteries, and parts where a local warranty/core turn in is good. I still use rockauto the most but use advance when I have a customer who can't wait or a part that has a core charge/warranty issue.
Eggzackly [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by blufeb95
I love me some sweet RK deals, heck I worked for them in high school. But they are a long way from where I live now. I purchased two Fram Titanium filters within the last week, both for under $8 and it was not hard getting to that price either.

Originally Posted by blufeb95
I love me some sweet RK deals, heck I worked for them in high school. But they are a long way from where I live now. I purchased two Fram Titanium filters within the last week, both for under $8 and it was not hard getting to that price either.
How did you get to that price, the regular price is $15/ea?

. Their website is not showing me the 25% off price after entering the Code - (I'm guessing) not until I enter my credit card numbers and proceed. I don't like that setup / M.O....... I'll Pass! 25% off of $15 oil filter ain't enough of a discount anyways. If I want store pickup, will they charge me shipping?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
. Their website is not showing me the 25% off price after entering the Code - (I'm guessing) not until I enter my credit card numbers and proceed. I don't like that setup / M.O....... I'll Pass! 25% off of $15 oil filter ain't enough of a discount anyways. If I want store pickup, will they charge me shipping?
Some, read most items you want, are not allowed any extra discount. That and discounts don't apply to sale items.