AAA Premium Battery 72 Months / 36 Month Free Replacement BCI No. 24

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
Working on tractor #2
Original battery is 12 years old
Anyone have experience with these?
My local Napa sells them...

AAA Premium Battery 72 Months / 36 Month Free Replacement BCI No. 24​

At least at my store, the specs are the same between AAA and lower cost Legend. They both appear identical except for the label, cost, and free replacement period.

your not far from Reading Pa East Penn's battery plant where many various branded batteries come from, Napa included with Walmart + others + prices VARY a LOT depending on the label. get a fresh one + charge it + keep it charged when not used a lot for a LONG life

your not far from Reading Pa East Penn's battery plant where many various branded batteries come from, Napa included with Walmart + others + prices VARY a LOT depending on the label. get a fresh one + charge it + keep it charged when not used a lot for a LONG life
The U1 I got from Napa last week was only 1 month old...nice.
The legend as mentioned by @drtyler. Comes with a 15% discount and no tax. Not bad...thanks.

I looked up the battery replacement service AAA offers on their website the other day, coincidentally.

They offer to come out and install it (I used it years ago for a Mercedes E320; battery was perfectly fine). But I noticed that they now offer the option to get it at the local NAPA store for self install.

My local NAPA stores don’t offer the AAA batteries, yet.

Well if things change quicker, I don’t know what: local NAPA has them now. I looked just three days ago and they didn’t carry them. 😎. Now they have a full stock.

East Penn made batteries. I need to get one for my brother… 😉

aaa battery service is good: price, quality, convenience, warranty. my late mom, sister, son, myself all called on aaa in past few years for replacement batteries. if you can’t run around yourself to get a battery then aaa is actually a decent option.

Back