9mm choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Eosyn
And how do you like the P320 in regards to the others on my list? likes, dislikes?

It's not my favorite... I don't even know why I bought it.

It shoots well and I've never had a failure-to-fire, but the ability of the gun to discharge without pressing the trigger is concerning. I haven't sent mine back yet... I just don't use it anymore.

As others and myself have reiterated, the concept of "conversion kits" are a total gimmick.

Would you pay 90% of the cost of a new car to buy a handful of parts to retrofit an existing vehicle? Of course not.

I'm glad to see the parts are finally in stock though... these items were completely unavailable for YEARS after the release of the P320.

I personally waited 12+ months for a coyote colored grip frame.

Originally Posted by bubbatime
And you never said what you wanted the pistol for? What is its purpose? You need a purpose before you can decide what you want/need.

Good advice.

I've wasted thousands of dollars on guns that I liked, but didn't really have a purpose.

Now they just sit on the shelf collecting dust.

If you were my family, I would steer you toward the Glock 19 or the new Glock 45.

They are great home guns that can also serve the purpose of carrying if you find yourself moving in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back