4 wheeln the trash truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing lawn sprinklers are not a big seller @ the local WM.

When I lived in Middletown CT, my residence was inside a special business tax district so I had trash pickup 2 times a week; the mill rate covered it.

Where I live now, i have to bring it to a transfer station (free) or hire a local hauler to come to my house to get it. I generate only about 1/4 garbage bag/week so I just throw it out my car window on the way to work.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: simple_gifts

When I lived in Middletown CT, my residence was inside a special business tax district so I had trash pickup 2 times a week; the mill rate covered it.

Where I live now, i have to bring it to a transfer station (free) or hire a local hauler to come to my house to get it. I generate only about 1/4 garbage bag/week so I just throw it out my car window on the way to work.

I do the same. It gives the people that have to do community service something to do. I look at it as doing my part to support a social program.

Originally Posted By: Kira
'Twas said, "...I just throw {my garbage} out my car window on the way to work.

You are kidding, right?

I have to take my trash to the town transfer station. It's a large reason I own my truck, which sometimes only sees 400 mi/year.

When I was a kid they picked our trash up twice a week, and the mailbox was mounted to my house, so the mailman had to come to my door. Newspapers sandwiched between screen and main door. We didn't have a milkman though!
laugh.gif

I almost died while laughing.

Originally Posted By: Kira
'Twas said, "...I just throw {my garbage} out my car window on the way to work.

You are kidding, right?
You are supposed to throw it out the window. That is the reason why car windows roll down.

Originally Posted By: 5AcresAndAFool

I do the same. It gives the people that have to do community service something to do. I look at it as doing my part to support a social program.

I park my shopping carts deep in the parking lot far from the wal-mart because it promotes employment and physical exercise. But you've taken it to the next level!

I generate only about 1/4 garbage bag/week so I just throw it out my car window on the way to work.

I do the same thing when I'm in CT, the garbage state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back