25% off all Genuine Toyota parts at Decatur Toyota

For all of my fellow Toyota people.. Here’s an opportunity to buy what you need at a lower price

IMG_6221.jpeg

For all of my fellow Toyota people.. Here’s an opportunity to buy what you need at a lower price

View attachment 214593
World Toyota in Georgia is also included in this and their prices are the exact same as Toyota of Decatur for the items I wanted.
zipcode is 30341
  1. Initial prices are already cheaper compared to other dealers listed on autoparts.toyota
  2. 25% off additionally sweetens the deal
  3. No sales tax because I do not reside in the state of these dealerships
  4. Free Shipping

Last edited:
World Toyota in Georgia is also included in this and their prices are the exact same as Toyota of Decatur for the items I wanted.
zipcode is 30341
  1. Initial prices are already cheaper compared to other dealers listed on autoparts.toyota
  2. 25% off additionally sweetens the deal
  3. No sales tax because I do not reside in the state of these dealerships
  4. Free Shipping
Just to share my personal experience with both since I’ve ordered from them before. I would go with Decatur over World Toyota for 2 reasons: 1. World Toyota sucks at packaging items and your stuff will arrive with inadequate packing material or lack thereof like mine did with parts hanging out of the box because there wasn’t even a sheet of bubble wrap in there to survive the trip to its destination. 2.) The online sales person is the ONLY person running online sales. My order took 3-1/2 weeks to ship out and all he could tell me was that he was sorry but he was inundated (which was understandable).

Decatur Toyota was fast, efficient, communicative, and packed my items with great care.

Just to share my personal experience with both since I’ve ordered from them before. I would go with Decatur over World Toyota for 2 reasons: 1. World Toyota sucks at packaging items and your stuff will arrive with inadequate packing material or lack thereof like mine did with parts hanging out of the box because there wasn’t even a sheet of bubble wrap in there to survive the trip to its destination. 2.) The online sales person is the ONLY person running online sales. My order took 3-1/2 weeks to ship out and all he could tell me was that he was sorry but he was inundated (which was understandable).

Decatur Toyota was fast, efficient, communicative, and packed my items with great care.
Thank you so much, this helps my order from World Toyota still hasn't shipped 1.5 months later and I have to call 3 times, and about 8 emails, he has nothing but actually BS excuses where he blames USPS for their fault in Shipping

where USPS shows that they never received items, is it possible? sure but not likely as he slipped up on call saying he had to sell my items to other local people because everything was taking so long...absolute BS.

Thank you for this, let me call them tomorrow and completely cancel my order, and order from Decatur instead.

Thank you so much, this helps my order from World Toyota still hasn't shipped 1.5 months later and I have to call 3 times, and about 8 emails, he has nothing but actually BS excuses where he blames USPS for their fault in Shipping

where USPS shows that they never received items, is it possible? sure but not likely as he slipped up on call saying he had to sell my items to other local people because everything was taking so long...absolute BS.

Thank you for this, let me call them tomorrow and completely cancel my order, and order from Decatur instead.
That’s horrible!! Get your money back… Good luck on everything..

Back