$21.99 Kirkland Signature

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
A guy could live with that I'm thinking. But I haven't visited Costco much lately.
Yeah, I can't say I blame you. Safer at home smile

I picked up a 10 quart box of 0W-20 for the Outback, when I saw the discounted price while at Costco this morning. And I don't have to wait for a rebate from Pennzoil or Mobil, in order to get a good price. I'm not crazy about the jug. The opening is a little small, especially compared to the Mobil 1 jug. And the handle is positioned too high on top. Not very convenient for holding the jug while pouring. But hey, I'm buying motor oil, not a jug. I can manage with the jug for the two minutes that I'll be using it.

Warren has Walmart and Costco, they should be OK with those contracts. Nice buy if they continue to have it like this I will eventually start using it.

Originally Posted by daves87rs
Would've been cool for 0w20 too..... Good deal though!
Yea thats on their site at $27 shipped. https://www.costco.com/kirkland-signature-0w-20-full-synthetic-motor-oil-5-quart%2C-2-pack.product.100518855.html

Originally Posted by georgemiller
To get this deal do I have to be a member of Costco?
Hope so. Otherwise, why am I paying for one?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by stevejones
Originally Posted by georgemiller
To get this deal do I have to be a member of Costco?
Hope so. Otherwise, why am I paying for one?
Can you PM me your membership number so I can get in on this deal?

When this oil first came out our local warehouse had 0w20 and 5w30 in stock but now it is just 5w30 which doesn't make sense since 0w20 seems to be used in more vehicles than 5w30 these days.