2021+ Chevy Express grill

Our front end of our RV is looking pretty rough. It's on a 04 Chevy Express 3500 chassis. Rear ended a Jeep few years ago and it's back looking decent but the grille is held on by zip ties and the bumper is still bent and several dings from past PO's. Since it's a Chevy and has white paint looks like I follow a rock truck everywhere, thinking I'd just put a bug guard over that. I like the blacked-out look below but I can't find it anywhere except chrome, think they changed the basic grille in 2021. Googling, wrecking yards nothing nada... Anyone know a part # or place I find one?

Screenshot 2023-03-08 5.35.00 PM.jpg

Our front end of our RV is looking pretty rough. It's on a 04 Chevy Express 3500 chassis. Rear ended a Jeep few years ago and it's back looking decent but the grille is held on by zip ties and the bumper is still bent and several dings from past PO's. Since it's a Chevy and has white paint looks like I follow a rock truck everywhere, thinking I'd just put a bug guard over that. I like the blacked-out look below but I can't find it anywhere except chrome, think they changed the basic grille in 2021. Googling, wrecking yards nothing nada... Anyone know a part # or place I find one?

View attachment 143963
The fellow who powder-coated our winter bikes said that much of his business is from Harley owners who buy expensive chromed parts from the dealer and bring them to him to be sand-blasted and powder-coated flat black.

The fellow who powder-coated our winter bikes said that much of his business is from Harley owners who buy expensive chromed parts from the dealer and bring them to him to be sand-blasted and powder-coated flat black.
Hmm that is a idea.. there's alot of parts I'd get done.

Back