2021 Cadillac Escalade Revealed

Seen here in Dallas used car market the 07-14 Chevy/GMC/Cadillac models are DROPPING down in price !!! Already took a $1-1.5K hit on my 07 LTZ burban i purchased last summer VS current prices Dave

Originally Posted by WhyMe
are they over $100k yet?
I wouldn't doubt it when fully loaded. Still looks like a gussied up Suburban.

Incredible interior pictures and overall looks very plush. Like the above comments, the pricing on these things is way high.

Beautiful truck, but it feels like there's too much "dead space" up front with those small headlights. But interesting how the Chevrolet and GMC have a push button setup for the transmission, whereas the Cadillac has a floor shifter. Shame they did away with the column shifter on all of them. Out of the three SUVs, my favorite remains the Yukon in terms of styling, particularly in Denali trim.

4WD

Originally Posted by FirstNissan
Incredible interior pictures and overall looks very plush. Like the above comments, the pricing on these things is way high.
Agree … with 4WD it would be perfect for riding on the beach with a nice bottle of wine (and my wife driving, LoL)

Originally Posted by user52165
Originally Posted by WhyMe
are they over $100k yet?
I wouldn't doubt it when fully loaded. Still looks like a gussied up Suburban.
I got on the Caddy website and optioned one up to $103,710, including the block heater. laugh

Last edited:
Originally Posted by FirstNissan
I agree!! Clean beautiful interior.

So you have a giant vehicle, then you make the center console so wide you have less room than a compact car up front Ha. From a distance the dash looks nice. Catering the the female Real esatate agents and trophy wifes That's all I see driving these behemoths. Glad to see the Diesel option, though.

Last edited: