2018 Audi A6 rental

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: The Critic
I did front and rear brakes on a 2013 A6 recently. It had the 3.0 though. This is one car that I can see myself spending money to own, it was truly an amazing car on every level.

+1

Id love to drive one. Id agree that from looking at interior pic I dont find it all that impressive but I might say otherwise after experiencing it. I hate the steering wheel! Regardless, sounds like a fun car to drive.

Great looking car, and while I’m sure the interior is wonderful, it is a bit dated, same as 2012.

Some car companies don’t refresh very often, kind of like Ram and their 10 year old trucks.

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
Originally Posted By: nap
I find the dashboard not more inspiring than a vintage Camry....

Spoken like a man who hasn't been within 50 feet of a new Audi!

Well stated,roof!

They are definitely nice. I went with a friend of mine last weekend to test an S4, A6, and S3. The S3 was super small so that was out, the others were nice. Once thing I couldn't get over was how distracting and cumbersome the infotainment was on the models we tested (they were used). I can't see how people scroll through all the menu options to change everything while they are driving. Obviously neither of us were proficient with the system, but it still seemed extremely distracting.

It made me glad that my BMW does not have I-Drive.

I owned a 2012 Audi A6 3.0 TFSI(same interior) for 5 years and it is by far the best car I have owned. The interior is gorgeous(the pic is a side pic and doesn't do it justice) and I routinely would get 30-31 mpg in combined driving. The car was built like a tank. The only downside was the bose stereo system. I wish I had sprung for the prestige trim and gotten the B&O system.

Originally Posted By: deven
I owned a 2012 Audi A6 3.0 TFSI(same interior) for 5 years and it is by far the best car I have owned. The interior is gorgeous(the pic is a side pic and doesn't do it justice) and I routinely would get 30-31 mpg in combined driving. The car was built like a tank. The only downside was the bose stereo system. I wish I had sprung for the prestige trim and gotten the B&O system.

Correct about the interior, I just took a quick picture to throw up on this site. Looks much nicer in person from different angles.

Audi's Virtual Cockpit is awesome...

Seriously considering turning my solid pre-owned buy into a terrible decision - and buying a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back