2013 WRX - Modding/Tuning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Yeah, my tuner at Diablosport will tweak their tune any way you want. Cost is minimal and all you do is email logs back and forth.

it's so easy even a dinosaur can do it (like me!).

I just started this process on my Si. Got a starter calibration sent to me from the tuner last night and uploaded it to my ecu and logged my drive to work. Got to work and uploaded datalog to tuner's website. Awesome stuff and light years beyond pulling out your ecu and mailing it to someone....

Originally Posted By: BrianWC
Yeah, my tuner at Diablosport will tweak their tune any way you want. Cost is minimal and all you do is email logs back and forth.

I just started this process on my Si. Got a starter calibration sent to me from the tuner last night and uploaded it to my ecu and logged my drive to work. Got to work and uploaded datalog to tuner's website. Awesome stuff and light years beyond pulling out your ecu and mailing it to someone....

I'm not very familiar with Hondas, but when I owned an '07 Si, I think one of the only options out there was to send your ECU out to Hondata for a reflash.

Tuning/logging is definitely an easy thing to do these days.

Originally Posted By: gathermewool
Originally Posted By: BrianWC

I'm not very familiar with Hondas, but when I owned an '07 Si, I think one of the only options out there was to send your ECU out to Hondata for a reflash.

Tuning/logging is definitely an easy thing to do these days.

Yep, now Hondata sells FlashPro, which you can load w/ a tune from your PC and upload via OBDII port. The guy I'm using is the go-to guy for Civics. He had me a basic calibration for my bolt ons to upload this morning and log. I logged my drive to work and uploaded the results. He had an adjusted calibration by the time I was ready to drive home, with requests for specific throttle inputs. I did as asked and just uploaded that log. Pretty cool!

Email tuning sure is convenient, if not exactly fast at times. Having a datalogger that lets you see the raw data the tuner is looking at sure is nice, also!

True! But it's also cheaper!

Hey, the module I have will also work on the 07-08 Fit! Maybe the 09- is next?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back