2003 Dodge Dakota Sport 4.7L V8 5-speed Manual 4x4 Club Cab

2003 Dodge Dakota Sport Club Cab 70,599 miles 4.7L V8 5-speed Manual Transmission (NV3500) 4x4 (2HI, 4HI, 4LO electronic shift) Fiberglass Tonneau Cover Towing Package Cloth Bucket Seats Winter Wheels & New BF Goodrich Winter Tires OEM Wheels & New General Highway All-Season Tires The good: Oil sprayed annually since new Low miles Two sets of wheels and tires Mechanically sound A/C works Maintenance records available upon request The bad: Headliner is sagging Dings & scratches from 17 years of use Surface rust on rear bumper, which is aftermarket and is tilted up a bit due to fitment The ugly: The truck had a plastic bedliner before I bought it. It trapped water on top of the wheel arches, leaving two holes. I was going to patch these and do a spray-in liner but haven't gotten around to it. $ 7,162 [Linked Image from i.ibb.co] [Linked Image from i.ibb.co] [Linked Image from i.ibb.co] [Linked Image from i.ibb.co] [Linked Image from i.ibb.co] [Linked Image from i.ibb.co] [Linked Image from i.ibb.co] [Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

I had no idea you could get a V8, 4x4, 5-speed Dakota in that gen. That's got to be a rare, and I assume special order truck. Looks very nice! Good luck with the sale.

oilpsi2high

Originally Posted by Lolvoguy
pics of the rust?
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co] The prior owner sprayed under the drop in liner with oil when he did the rest of the truck. I sprayed everything as well. You can get replacement arches from LMC truck. I actually have the sheet metal already and might fix it before I sell it.

Geez! 17 year old car and the interior looks like it's no more than a year or two old. Very nice job maintaining my car so well

oilpsi2high

I decided to sell this after all. I took a new job recently and will be moving. No room for the truck unfortunately, as I already have another vehicle.

Truck has 73,xxx miles on it now. Just changed the oil yesterday with Mobil 1 synthetic and Mobil 1 filter.

Comes with both sets of tires (winter and all seasons) and both are like new.