First No-rinse car wash pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
After you all got me excited about doing no-rinse car washes, I bit the bullet and did one using Turtle Wax's no-rinse car wash. Here are the before/after pictures:

Before (the car did get sprayed off at a coin-op wash a few hours previously to remove caked-on salt):

IMG_4517_zps6b9a3b28.jpg

IMG_4518_zpsf3c6dc2b.jpg

After:

IMG_4519_zpsd05693d6.jpg

IMG_4520_zpsea9bc02f.jpg

The tannish streak on the front door is migrated Fluid Film. It needed a few passes to come off completely. I also used two buckets, one solution bucket and one rinse water bucket.

Thanks for posting! was curious to see pics as im waiting for it to warm up enough to try the turtle wax no rinse..definitely 2 buckets like you did! do you have anymore pics? wat were ur impressions?

Originally Posted By: cp3
Looks good but I'm confused....if it's no rinse, why are you talking about two buckets, solution and rinse?

2 buckets as in, 1 bucket of solution to wipe down car, 2nd bucket to rinse off washmitt before dipping mitt in 1st bucket of clean solution. aka, not contaminating 1st bucket of solution..

Although on the bottle it claims its not necessary, although it does say for best results use 2 bucket method.

Last edited:
Impressions are that it works as advertised. The wash process was quick, painless, and used 4 gallons of water this time. I believe for a single car I can cut that down to 2 gallons of water, one for wash solution, the other for rinsing the wash mitt off. This stuff was quite easy to use.

No more pictures, sorry.

I don't know. Maybe for a car just dusty or rained on, but I really like a full clean with blasting water in the wheel wells, tires and all to get it all clean including the nooks and crannies.

Duragloss also makes a rinse less product that is very good, and has their Aquawax in it. Still have some of this and ONR to get through, but I'd like to try the TW soon. I need more vehicles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back