5W-20 Mobil-1 High Millage??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: madmax_ooohhh
It does exist at WALMART

Picture taken today while shopping with the wife...
I never knew WALMART started carrying the 5 quart jugs of 0w/40 also.

Nice!

Wow! Now if only you'd gotten Bigfoot holding the jug you'd be rich.

Here's the pic without a link needed:

Good job OP!

KCJeep you beat me to it man. I was gonna post a pic tomorrow cause I'm actually going to my localwalmart. But yes here in Chicago we have this oil it runs for 26.49 for the 5qt jug

Somebody needs to clue in Mobil now.
laugh.gif

It does exist at WALMART

Picture taken today while shopping with the wife...
I never knew WALMART started carrying the 5 quart jugs of 0w/40 also.

YOU HAVE 5 QUART JUGS OF 0w-40!!!!! DROOL!!!!!
20.gif

I have the 5.1 quart jugs so I expect you to drool 2% more

20.gif

What was the price in Walmart?

Either were 24.97 each.

Of course that makes the Mobil-1 0w/40 the beast bargain compared to
the competitors.

+1

What a miraculous Walmart location this is. I have never seen M1 0W40 at a local Walmart, not even in single quarts.

Last edited:
Pretty funny how Mobil's tech line didn't even know it existed. Also no MSDS, but who's looking other than maybe a handful on here?
lol.gif
This doesn't surprise me with the big majors. Although Mobil is usually pretty good. Valvoline is too.

We started seeing 20 grades in the very early 2000's so there are many high mileage cars that could benefit from a HM 20 grade. Some of these cars could also probably benefit from going up a grade as well.

I'm going to put the HM 5w20 M1 in the Mazda next.

I tried the Walmart website to see if the Mobil 1 HM 5w20 was available. Turns out, none of the Mobil motor oil items are pulling up. Every time I do a search, only their filters are coming up. Anybody else having this problem?

Originally Posted By: termigator
I tried the Walmart website to see if the Mobil 1 HM 5w20 was available. Turns out, none of the Mobil motor oil items are pulling up. Every time I do a search, only their filters are coming up. Anybody else having this problem?

Yes. Mobil 1 oil hasn't come up on their site for weeks.

Originally Posted By: KCJeep
Somebody needs to clue in Mobil now.
laugh.gif

I know right? Are they trying to keep this a secret or what??

Originally Posted By: Hokiefyd
Wow, this is weird! How many different XOM techs have told us this doesn't exist now? At least three?

Hmm...

Exactly! So what`s the deal here I wonder? Doesnt there left hand know what the right hand is doing over there? Scientific experiment, what? It`s time to come clean now Mobil-1 people.
confused2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back