BITOG Get Together time and location

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwillson

Staff member
All,

Our get together will be held at the Naperville Marriott at the intersection of I-88 and Naperville Road.

We will start at 11:30 in conference room A and be finished sometime around 4:30.

Google Map of Hotel Conference Center

Take I-88 to Naperville Road:

bitogdirections.png

Looking forward to seeing you there!!

Wayne

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: wwillson
We will start at 11:30 and be finished sometime around 4:30.

Sorry to be nosy, but are you guys planning to have a break somewhere in between so that people can grab lunch or should everyone grab lunch beforehand?

Thanks.

There will be soft drinks, coffee, water and an assortment of snack items. I ordered enough for 100 people and we may not have that many show up. You might want a light lunch or late breakfast before the meeting. I am sorry about the time but that was the only available time at the Marriott. We chose the Marriott because it would be easy to find.

Originally Posted By: Burt
I used to live within walking distance of there. {sigh}

Still within walking distance, it just "how committed" you are to showing up... .8)

Originally Posted By: hr1940
There will be soft drinks, coffee, water and an assortment of snack items. I ordered enough for 100 people and we may not have that many show up. You might want a light lunch or late breakfast before the meeting. I am sorry about the time but that was the only available time at the Marriott. We chose the Marriott because it would be easy to find.

Your generosity and hospitality are not without due regard; thank you for this opportunity!

man o man, wish i could be there! and now i here MolaKule will be giving a powerpoint presentation; have a great time; may the world never ever resort to all electric cars.

Great to meet you all. A good turnout and I found all of the speeches very informative -- I continue to learn new things from all of you. Thanks again for making this possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back