Nissan, please take all my money

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that I can order a Juke-R

2012-Nissan-Juke-R-Front-Three-Quarter-623x389.jpg

It kinda reminds me of the battle worn stray cat that wanders around the neighborhood. It is as hideous as all of the others but you respect it more because it is a hoss. It is the least offensive Juke I have seen…

Really you are telling me that looks worse than a CUBE or aztek?? lol

I dont think it looks that bad. I'd drive one.

I read about that car- crazy power and handling that is squirrely due to the short wheelbase and crazy horsepower. They basically stuffed a GT-R power train in that sucker.

I find it hilarious when people on here complain about generic, cookie cutter styling on newer cars... Then when something original comes out, they bash it for being over-the-top and ugly.

Those that stick thier nose up at this car probably like the"retro styling" of the "new" muscle cars, hardly original, but inspires nastalgia in the older crowd.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and everyone is entitled to an opinion, but FWIW, id love to have a juke-r !!!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Jeffy_D
I find it hilarious when people on here complain about generic, cookie cutter styling on newer cars... Then when something original comes out, they bash it for being over-the-top and ugly.

There's a happy medium of good, clean styling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back