Biodegradeable G oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people on this site use it, there was a VOA and a few UOA's, and it seems to be a great product. PQIA also tested it and it passed.

FYI, this site's search isn't the greatest but you could go to google and type:

site:bobistheoilguy.com "g oil"

and read all day.

Last edited:
I'm running it right now in 3 vehicles. The two in my signature plus a 2002 Honda Civic.

The Nissan is the vehicle that I drive every day (family members drive the other two) and I've had G-OIL in it for a little over 5K miles. Frankly, I don't notice any difference versus when I ran Valvoline SynPower, Castrol EDGE, or Pennzoil Ultra (which are the others I've run in that vehicle). They all feel the same. Of course feel means nothing. What will mean something is when I do a UOA and compare the results to my previous ones.

I have it in my truck now. I will be doing a UOA in June to see how it works. So far I like it. It stopped my cold start knock for the first 1500 miles. The knock came back, but it isn't as bad as it was. Cold start knock is common for the 5.3 engine.

I'm using it my Mazda3 now. I like it because it is a non-"Energy conserving" oil. I've got 10 more quarts of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back