CALCIUM 2551

MAGNESIUM 9

PHOSPHORUS 784

ZINC 920

SULPHUR 3185

WATER pre>

-------------------

Comments on report:

Wear metals are at high levels in spectrographic results and high in microscopic report although particle size is small.

Silicon is high which may be due to sealant contamination. Viscosity appears low for an engine oil. Elevated levels of

wear metals and silicon levels are consistent with run in period. Expect levels to drop with oil changes which is

recommended. Please check intake ducting system as a precaution against dust entry. Resample at 1500 klms as wear

particles may be abnormally high in numbers.

------------------

Driving Conditions:

All city driving

Fuel economy: Approx 10L/100km

------------------

Refilled with: Fuchs GT1 0w20

Filter: MC AFL4

Next change will be made in Feb 2012.

What is Fords recommended OCI? Is your gas mileage that high? My Spec-V gets that in city driving!

Wear #'s high due to new car break-in, they want you to pay for another UOA in 1500km's!!!???!??!?
crazy.gif
That is ridiculous! Everything looks normal and they should/do know wear is generally high the first couple of oil changes for a new vehicle. I would not waste my money on UOA's until you get to around 25,000km or so. Just my 2 cents. Everything looks as expected, good luck!
thumbsup2.gif

Yea I do, apart from the plastic intake manifold and that it doesn't have a PS reservoir. We get the UK model over here. The global focus comes out later this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back