Phosphorus 720

Zinc 880

Barium 1

cSt@100C 9.71

Flash 415F

Fuel
Insolubles 0.1

If its not listed, its Zero.
It currently has QSUD 5W30 and a PureOne from my stash. Itll be changed at book intervals.

3630 miles in over a year? This is the factory fill? Nothing out of the ordinary. It's all break-in wear. Do you just not drive very often or is this some special use vehicle that idles more than it moves?

Sorry, missed some detail. The time is since build date. It was purchased as a leftover. Time since it was purchased was only a month or two at this point. This was actually taken 4/19, I just did not get it sent until last week.

Good FP and filtration. Just break-in metals. I would wait a couple of OCI's before doing another UOA to clean out the engine and get a better picture of its true wear. Thanks for posting!!

Colt,

What is it with all the people you know who barely drive their vehicles?

First, you post a Fusion with 1300 miles and like six months on the oil, now this one, under 4k in a year, and you don't drive your Crown Vic much....

Do you live in some kind of weird area where you all don't drive much? Are you on a military base?

Originally Posted By: addyguy
Colt,

What is it with all the people you know who barely drive their vehicles?

First, you post a Fusion with 1300 miles and like six months on the oil, now this one, under 4k in a year, and you don't drive your Crown Vic much....

Do you live in some kind of weird area where you all don't drive much? Are you on a military base?

Read my second post in the thread. I missed some detail cause I had to bounce out the door. This one got 3600 miles in...two months, IIRC?

Sorry...I didn't 'put the two statements together'.....

It's actually the opposite....3600 miles in two months....that's a lot, LOL!

I'm impressed to see that in a tight engine, the FF 5W-30 held a 30-grade in 3600 miles....good show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back