pee in the cowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at my apartment complex theres this annoying young girl that just parks her Corolla where ever she pleases every day. She parks on the street facing the wrong way most of the time and parks in handicap parking that also requires a parking permit. Which she has neither of. Ive been tempted to call it in several times but I dont want to not have her not be able to afford her rent over my hate of her parking. So be prepared to laugh... I instead have a stupid way of getting her [censored] off. Every night for a while now Ive been pouring a large glass of urine into the cowl of her Corolla. In theory that the suction from her vent would bring in my brand of musk. Now Ive dumped more than a gallon of my urine into this cowl. Please tell me there will be some effect? My brother claims this works from doing it to someone in college.

uh yeah that is going to smell really bad, why not just ask her why she cannot act like the rest of us and park normal?

I'm just kidding of course, she likely has that "I'm to important/busy to speak to you right now" look most of the time.

And I would stop doing it now because if you got caught it might get ugly. And it is gonna smell really bad for at least a month anyways.

I figure it would just drain out on the ground somewhere. Ive never heard of pouring urine through the AC intake. Where does it go? Does it actually collect on the AC coil?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if she turns on the defrost or heat it would smell like a frathouse bathroom after rush week. I will also guess that it could become unbearable.

Ive got to do what I have to because Ive seen handicap people who need that spot have to turn around and Ive had to find somewhere else to park because she's parked illegally. Gross but justified I say! Somebody else is gunna get it if he doesnt stop his park jobs too!

You do realize that making the inside of her car smell bad isn't going to solve the parking issue. Right?

Can't you contact the apartment managers? Maybe they wouldn't fine her. Then again, I would rather pay a fine than smell your urine every morning when I'm trying to drink my coffee.

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
You do realize that making the inside of her car smell bad isn't going to solve the parking issue. Right?

+1 She will not associate the two (the bad smell and her lack of intelligence in parking) and if caught on video by some happenstancer you could be facing a criminal mischief charge. I had a similar problem with a stupid person and their parking and wanted to do something, but let it go. Why not just report it to the apartment management?

What about a nasty-gram? Type it up, print it out, and shove under the windshield wiper blade. She should get the message, or need the hit to the purse to find out.

It probably wont solve my problem but it puts a smile on my face when she starts her car. Thats a lot more satisfying than a ticket.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
I suggest working on your problem solving skills.

Agree. I also suggest letting it go. Why does it bug you so much? Man, if that's all I had to worry about! Wow.

Quote:
It probably wont solve my problem but it puts a smile on my face when she starts her car. Thats a lot more satisfying than a ticket.

So childish. I guess I like humor, but peeing in cup, running outside and pouring in someone's cowl vents....yeah I guess I'm laughing at someone now.

Again - why does the way and where she parks, bother you so much? It's Bellingham. You can find a place to park.

Originally Posted By: yaris0128
Ive been tempted to call it in several times

Sure, why act reasonably if you can just dump urine on her property. She's going to get that message.

Legally, dumping urine is a gross misdemeanor. If the property damage exceeds $1,000, then it's a felony. Of course, you could argue you are mentally ill or immature beyond your years and have the sentence possibly reduced.

^
Bugs me so much because I pay every month for my parking spot and she gets to park there for free because she does whatever the heck she wants and doesnt obey the law. I normally woulndt care but because she causes a lot of grief for one of the tenants mother who needs that spot and legally too. Instead of calling in the tow truck and really ruining her day and wallet Id rather stick it to her in a way that will bother her everytime shes in the car. Dont worry about my problem solving skills, this is a special case. Its better than some of the other ideas I had that were far worse.

Dude, if it bugs you that much, get in her face, talk to the property manager, and RAISE STINK. Pouring [censored] in her car isn't going to do anything but make her purchase feminine odor eliminating products.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Dude. Relax. Let it go. Wow.
Wow now dont think Im obsessed over it. I dont peer out my window waiting for her to park so I can rant about it. Every night around 330am when I get home I go in a cup and step outside real quick and pour it in. Takes about 5 seconds. Only if she's in the spot. Everybody on here needs to calm down with their telling ME to calm down and let me know if this would have any for SURE effect. I believe thats the reason I opened the topic. I would like to stop wasting my time if it will last for a while.

Originally Posted By: yaris0128
Wow now dont think Im obsessed over it....... Every night around 330am when I get home I go in a cup and step outside real quick and pour it in.

I think this is probably the funniest thing I've read in the humor section in quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back