Decided to run some synth this time :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a few runs of dino,almost used pyb again,decided to go with synth this time. RP 20W50 seems alot thinner than dino 20W50. It pours right through the funnel.
Product in hand:
34t71oz.jpg

Action shot ;^)
2cntc47.jpg

Oil level in check:
24pxd12.jpg

And here`s what will be my winter oil:
33ug0e8.jpg

Too bad the oil turns brown in a day ;( M1 HM 10w-30 (A3/B3/B4) should get the job done and save you some HP. Its all in the HTHS, not the viscosity if you're worried about HOT.

Last edited:
I'd pick M1 over RP any day. IMO. The worst UOA's I have had with any synthetic was RP.

I`d never ever ever ever pay full price for RP. I got this case for only $6 a quart :^)

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
It pours right through the funnel.
Product in hand:

2cntc47.jpg

Every pic I've seen of someone pouring oil, they never follow the directions on the bottle. Look at the little diagram just below the pour spout. Turn the bottle over and the oil will come out smoothly with out gulping.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Every pic I've seen of someone pouring oil, they never follow the directions on the bottle. Look at the little diagram just below the pour spout. Turn the bottle over and the oil will come out smoothly with out gulping.

Johnny... Johnny...Johnny....

When was the last time you saw a guy pay attention to any sort of directions?

21.gif

That's why he's using a funnel... (!!!)

Product in hand:

2cntc47.jpg

Haha I`ve never noticed that on the oil bottle before! :^P

Product in hand:

2cntc47.jpg

If you hold the bottle sideways it also won't gulp.

Product in hand:

2cntc47.jpg

Funny you mention it, because I was about to. I for the first time the other day tried it with the spout on top. I didn't have a funnel and tried it the 'new' way all at once. Didn't spill a drop. It came out nice and smooth, but I've always been worried it would rush out . IT shall become 'the way' from now on.

Product in hand:

2cntc47.jpg

It's all about the twist

das_boot_-_germansteins_qk45.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back