Synlube MSDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Synlube=RIP

I think it should be obvious to anybody what Synlube is. All this stuff about Synlube being located in this town or former town of Mercury that is today located on a high security military base is just a shell game. Don't worry-Synlube is not there. If somebody somehow was able to go to this Mercury the next thing that would be done would be to relocate the Synlube facility to some place even more inaccessable. We would be told that Synlube is at Area 51 or on the side of the Moon that never faces Earth.

And it does appear that the good captain_kirk has quietly made a disappearance. At least, he is not posting right now.

If somebody is able to get a VOA or UOA on Synlube that would be the icing on the cake.

And if jonny-b comes back to this website I think he should be required to read this post from beginning to end.

Even without a VOA or a UOA we know everything we will ever need to know about Synlube.

Synlube=RIP (Rest In Peace)

We have a TOUGH crowd here on BITOG.
23.gif

Originally Posted By: fsskier
From XS650: Assuming he is serious, Miro is completely clueless on how security clearances are transmitted between organizations to authorize a visit to a secure facility.

Yes, just another "shot in the dark" by Miro. Your DOD defense clearance status is not determined by any claim whatsoever on the part of the individual involved. None!! No clearance ID to flash at people, period.

But then I only carried various clearance's on multiple programs for a major defense contractor for 42 years.....
maybe Miro works for a different government!!! I bet NASA made an exception for his company also!!

fsskier- You and most people have missed the point about this security clearance. You are not getting cleared to go into a top secret US Gov't location. Oh no, you are getting cleared to go onto the Star Ship Enterprise, and enter Bizzaro Land. Totally different clearance. I hope you guys understand that!
50.gif
You will be visiting the land of Make Believe.

Give it sometime, maybe we will have somebody visit the Synlube Facility one day unless Miro makes up another excuse.

If cars are really built for 7 years, and 70,0000 miles design life, and anything beyond that is simply proving that you are too poor/cheap to buy a new car...

Then why would you ever buy Synlube ?

Any semi decent synthetic, and certainly Delvac 1 would get your car to the grave well inside a single fill (plus top-ups).

Originally Posted By: Shannow
If cars are really built for 7 years, and 70,0000 miles design life, and anything beyond that is simply proving that you are too poor/cheap to buy a new car...

Any semi decent synthetic, and certainly Delvac 1 would get your car to the grave well inside a single fill (plus top-ups).

I had a buddy growing up whose dad would check his oil and top it up, change the filter once a year and add a qt of oil with the filter. It was a Buick V8 engine with well over 100,000 miles on it, the oil was never changed. The car ran well, and his father claimed that is how he maintained all his cars for years and years. He said oil doesn't wear out, all you need to do is check it, add to it and change the filter once a year. This is what this man believed, and he put his money where is mouth was.

I never saw the internals of the engine, but had no reason not to believe this man either. I'm sure the engine was caked with crud, my point is as Shannow said, it will work. BTW this was during the 1970's oil today is much better. It wouldn't take $32 a qt oil to have an engine last 70,000 miles w/o an oil change.

Just change the filter once a year and top up when needed. Certainly not how I'd care for a car, and I wouldn't buy a car that was cared for that way either.

Wow, has this guy totally lost it or what? from Noria:

"Miro Kefurt
Level 2 - 51 to 100 posts
Posted Wed March 31 2010 11:48 PM

So even today it is totally safe to put SynLube on your skin, splash it into your eyes and so on.

...Eat some Syn and report in on your digestive experience, we need some Human data, to compare it to Rats and Rabbits...."

Check out the virgin oil analysis synlube thread. Bruce381 just posted the VOA. This stuff is a complete joke!

No matter where you search,Miro is getting ban from every forum he went...been caught using multiple id and did use the same nasty attitude.

Return on ebay sell your open bottle,might consult a psychologist as well ,your multiple personality must be [censored] of a burden on a daily basis.

Fox Mulder in xfile was more credible then you....saying do you believe,ill use your favourite quote google it,,search the extension of your scam and the opinion of people about it.fell free to had more user on your site if it give you some comfort ,at least next time try to put the proper model...with the proper spec associated with it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SpitfireS
Look at the date.
April 1st.
Its time for Synlube to start laughing: April Fools Day!
lol.gif

crackmeup2.gif

Must be the date...look what MIRO himself told me couple minute ago....

YUGO is lot safer than any JEEP

Just check your insurance rates !!!

It’s a YUGO thing that you can not understand.

Originally Posted By: Shannow

One former member, 427Z06, had a friend who (I think) had a band. They had some (iirc) G series van. The thing hadn't had the oil changed in 40k of on the road tour. Sure it consumed oil. The filter was a non-filter, but the thing still ran. I'm sure it's in the archives somewhere.

Ah-HA!!!

As XS650 reminded me in my 0w-10 experiment (or some comment on viscosity in general), our results are more the testimony to the robust nature of the engines than it is the specifics of lubrication (paraphrased).
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: virtual
Must be the date...look what MIRO himself told me couple minute ago....

YUGO is lot safer than any JEEP

Just check your insurance rates !!!

It’s a YUGO thing that you can not understand.

Maybe we need to ask Miro about the Yugo that got blown off a bridge in Michigan back in the late 1980's or early 1990's.

Look at the VOA posted in the VOA thread, it is very similar to used oil. Synlube says they reprocess and use used oil. Is synlube nothing more than dosed used oil?

Originally Posted By: saaber1
Synlube says they reprocess and use used oil

I believe Synlube said that they sold the used oil to the government, but that VOA did not look good.

The VOA showed a TBN of 2.5

I guess they process and sell used oil to the public too. Think about it, Synlube has that high dose moly color, so the average guy wouldn't know if it was fresh oil or not by looking at it. It looks spent pouring it out of a bottle. LOL

The Moly has a reading of 1597 in the VOA, wonder if Miro is using Lubro-Moly or some powdered Moly in his so called formulation.

It's possible that they believe that used oil with their additives is just as good as starting with virgin oil. Someone should ask them what they think about using used oil.

Why would they be so ultra-defensive about MSDS sheets, VOA, UOAs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back