SuperTech 20W50

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went to Wally World to stock up on cheap oil as I normally do. Well, it seems the word has spread about Supertech or people have just gotten tired of paying for expensive oil (GTX is up to $2.18 here). That and the fact that we had warm weather this weekend led to the fact that the only grade of Supertech dino left was 20W50. Well, I bought some to maybe thin and use w/ other oils. What I noticed was the bottles aren't the same as the other WPP oils. When I looked thru my stash, it appears the jug is the same as the 5 quart jug that my Havoline is in. Does this mean anything???

Well, uh, no, it's not. Not here. It doesn't resemble anything from Exxon/Mobil, that's why I asked. Unless there's a 5 quart superflow variation that I haven't seen. It's pretty much dead on for a 5 quart Havoline bottle, though.

Well here in New Braunfels Tx the bottles are identical . Even has the shape of rhe bottle embossed at the top near the handle.

Why don't you get some Exxon superflo from Pepboys? Under a dollar a quart after rebate. I think it works out to 79 cents.While you're there pick up some Purolator filters for 1 cent after rebate.

It's Exxon/Mobil--bottles and jugs are identical to Exxon bottles/jugs. In some areas ST dino is supplied by Exxon/Mobil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back