Canada to Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dig Canada! Great folks! Great Landscape!
Thanks for posting.
34.gif
08.gif

Last edited:
The relationship between USA and Canada along with the vastness of your country,emphasizing with the strength and character of the Canadians.

Last edited:
salesrep -- thanks.
the sooner that our respective govnt's realize that both countries could do much better by working together, the better off we'll all be. there is a wealth of natural resources, cutting edge technology in science, medicine,and manufacturing, as examples.
we canadians, especially people like me in border cities, know that much of the world's perception of americans is not true.at the end of the day ,the average canuck and yank have much in common.
a michigan poster mentioned our good canadian beer.i'm going to open one, and toast our good american neighbours. have a good night.

Originally Posted By: uc50ic4more
Originally Posted By: LS2JSTS
Here in Detroit we love our neighbors to the South!

Go Canada!

Edited by LS2JSTS (Today at 11:34)

Lemme guess - *Before* your edit, it said "Here in Detroit we love our neighbors to the NORTH!"?

I get so used to jokingly correcting Detroiters, that I was reaching for my keyboard to correct YOU when I saw that you'd actually gotten it RIGHT!

LOL, no thats something I've always thought was neat about the geography around here. You know, being from around here, Windsor and Detroit wouldn't be the same without each other. There is a special bond there, I think.

In my case, it's usually spelling, if you hadn't noticed it's not my strong suit.....I'm a terible speler....lol. And I hate the edit function around here, I have some bad ones floating out there....grrrrrr.

Originally Posted By: yeti
salesrep -- at the end of the day ,the average canuck and yank have much in common.

So,so True!

salesrep -- thanks.
the sooner that our respective govnt's realize that both countries could do much better by working together, the better off we'll all be. there is a wealth of natural resources, cutting edge technology in science, medicine,and manufacturing, as examples.
we canadians, especially people like me in border cities, know that much of the world's perception of americans is not true.at the end of the day ,the average canuck and yank have much in common.
a michigan poster mentioned our good canadian beer.i'm going to open one, and toast our good american neighbours. have a good night.

Yes even with the tight border security we should have a more harmonious relationship. I think we could do better in that respect.
Especially with China coming on strong and other countries starting to catch up technologically.

Great clip.

When my German professor in college (a German immigrant) went to Toronto for a visit he ended up getting a parking ticket. He sent the payment in after returning to Rochester with a note explaining his dilemma; the check was returned with what seemed to indicate "Sorry we didn't know you were on vacation."

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Great clip.

When my German professor in college (a German immigrant) went to Toronto for a visit he ended up getting a parking ticket. He sent the payment in after returning to Rochester with a note explaining his dilemma; the check was returned with what seemed to indicate "Sorry we didn't know you were on vacation."

Wish more places were like that instead of thinking $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ revenue.

cchase -- it's canada, not canadia. you iamericans ! lol. my morning laugh.have a good day.

I love that though...

Originally Posted By: defektes
Originally Posted By: cchase
Big fan of Canadia here, one province excluded :p

heha, I think I know the province you mean, agreed!

I am nor sure myself, are you talking the one north to you or the one west to you?

Either way, don't get your impression based on bad experiences with some morons.

As one said: Stupidity is one type of character that is the most distributed world wide... or something along these lines (I only know the french version).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back