Mann Oil Filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone ,

I've been using amsoil oil filters with amsoil oil ever since i got my 07 corolla, but now amsoil doesnt make their 009 for my corolla anymore...i would like to ask you guys here for opinions on MANN OIL FILTERS are they good?should i or should i not use them?

Ordr them on Amazon.com....if you can't find them locally.

PureOnes are great filters.........

The European MANN filters are not the same as the ones available in the North American market. The ones we get are simply relabeled Purolator Classics, nothing special.

doesn't USPS flat rate boxes ship internationally? you could fit probably 6 or more in a large flat rate ($13) and send them that way.

Depends how bad you want some pureones.

I just order some for my car on amazon, gonna cut one open and compare it to a Wix when they get here.

Originally Posted By: daveams
the amazon website says "we cannot ship to your location"

yeah i know I was just commenting that I got some :p

And was just saying that you might be able to find someone in the US who could order some and send them to you via usps if you really wanted some purones.

why does the amsoil website recommend me MANN filters only for my corolla...is it ok if i use wix,is it gonna change something?help plz

The WIX filter will be fine also.
The Amsoil website lists the Mann filter for my 2003 Sienna also.
I have used WIX filters on my old '96 3.8L Ford Windstar for years......it has over 220K miles on it and the motor is still super clean inside.
The WIX website has a dealer locator on it.

If you have your heart set on the Pure One, the Purolator website, www.pureoil.com has a listing of retailers also......including Canada.
You could then check the retailers (easy if they have a good website) and see if they carry the Pure One.

Also, the OEM Denso filter is well regarded.

In short, you have a lot of good choices for oil filters for your corrola.

It looks like the following filters come up for your 2007 Corola
WIX 51394
Pure One PL14476
Mann ML1009
These are the brands that you mention.....the order that I listed them is not any recommendation of 1 over the other.

One of our Amsoil Site sponsors may be able to comment on why Amsoil lists only Mann filters for some Toyota vehicles.
I read someplace that Amsoil was staying away from listing extended drain (over manufactures maximum mileage of 7500 miles) due to some of the "gelling" concerns with certain Toyota motors.
However, I have not seen the corrolla listed as having one of those motors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back