Mobil 1 5W-30 High Mileage finally arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my local Walmart stores that is. What took so long?!

Oh, and it's in a different jug than all of the Mobil oils. Has it been like that since it was released?

M1_5W-30HM_jug.jpg

I also noticed that they were clearing out the Mobil 1 0W-20 and 0W-30 at $5 per quart.

Maybe Walmart was waiting until they made M1 $23.50

Still waiting for the 0w20 AFE and 0w40 5 Quart Jugs!

I noticed they included this in the description:
Quote:
Contains a special seal conditioner to help recondition seals and prevent leaks.

Originally Posted By: shanneba
maybe they will all be in these new jugs soon?

I think they will be. I remember the Mobil 1 site talking about the new label design so I guess the jugs are being redesigned too.

Originally Posted By: buster
I noticed they included this in the description:
Quote:
Contains a special seal conditioner to help recondition seals and prevent leaks.

Wonder if that "special" seal conditioner is a tad more "ester"?

Originally Posted By: PT1
Ok ss how many people watched you take that picture and just shook their heads....
grin2.gif

It was before 6AM, and we're having a bit of a blizzard, so the store was almost empty. Smart phones make picture taking fairly discrete anyway.

I asked Mobil about 5w-30 HM M1 around 6 months ago. At the time the rep said it was possible in the future, but wouldnt verify anything....Finaly here it is!....To bad I since stocked up on cheap rebate, PP, and Edge...

Originally Posted By: JCCADILLACMOBILE
I just put some Valvoline MaxLife FUL SYNTHETIC in today at 5W-30..

WHICH IS BETTER AND WHY
23.gif

Are we factoring in price here as well? MaxLife Full Syn is known to be excellent. Try them both and let us know what you think if you don't mind. =)

I heard chanigng Brands could wreak havoc, different Detergent packages. :)

I agree. Id LOVE to do Mobil 1.. but im a Valvoline Loyalist, switched from Castrol in 2001 to have my OWN Mechanical Hanbits! :)

sometimes it's good to wreck havoc

how much are you getting the maxlife full syn for? local NAPA dealer wanted $8.19 per quart =T makes M1 HM look like a bargain!

Originally Posted By: sangyup81

how much are you getting the maxlife full syn for? local NAPA dealer wanted $8.19 per quart =T makes M1 HM look like a bargain!

5 Quarts $22.50 so.... $5.50 a quart. GOT YA BEAT!! PS: my screenname is usally jcorbi82.. how do yo ulike being 28 OR 29? Im there this and next year...

5 Quarts $22.50 so.... $5.50 a quart. GOT YA BEAT!! PS: my screenname is usally jcorbi82.. how do yo ulike being 28 OR 29? Im there this and next year...

5 quarts for 22.50 has walmart's 5qt jugs of M1 beat! you know, i don't really feel like i'm that much older than the 25 year olds. things seem to change less these days ya know?

cant wait till mine has it,,i do see mine has a bunch of clearance items marked,m1 15w50 is $19 a jug a few others too,m1 5w20 $5 a qt. etc..

5 quarts for 22.50 has walmart's 5qt jugs of M1 beat! you know, i don't really feel like i'm that much older than the 25 year olds. things seem to change less these days ya know?

Hmm... i feel like im in my 30s, lol. Yes i try for thr 35 to 30 range.. 24 and 23 is OUNG PEOPLE!! LMAO!

And the 5 qts for $22.50 of V.axLife FULL Synthetic IS at Wal-Mart!

Now time to finish up I.T.T.... i feel weird, 20s ALMOST up, ya know?....

I saw that at WM yesterday for the first time. My sons Ranger with 340K might be a future customer for that oilas he has some very slight seeps of oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back