Coolest Bathroom you have seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped at a gas station to use the bathroom. When I went inside it the whole inside was made of textured steel plating like a tool box on a P/U or bumper would be made of. The floor, ceiling and walls were made of the stuff. It was so cool. Felt very powerful and industrial.

Anyone else see any?

A diamond steel plated restroom? I guess the question of whether or not they just blast it down with a pressure washer doesn't even need to be asked.

I also went to a restaurant/bar once where when you went into the men's bathroom door you walked into a totally empty room. I thought to myself, "what do I do pee on the floor or what?" Next thing I know a hidden door in the wall swings open and a guy walks out. The real bathroom was hidden behind the hidden door.
Weird...reason for this.....I do not know.

I used to regularly travel the "Death Road" in Bolivia. We would stop at a small cafe?? that had a adobe wall in the back. There was a ditch about 10 ft. long and 8-9 in. wide. I never bothered to see how deep it was. There was also a pile of loose sticks in one corner. You'll have to use your imagination as regards the routine required. John--Las Vegas.

Quote:
Coolest Bathroom you have seen

Sat in. When I was about 5 or 6 we rented a bungalow on a lake. The flush toilet must have been an upgrade as it was part of the (would be) vestibule. A small electric heater was required to keep ice from forming in the bowl in the NuWingland wintah. The septic tank routinely "surfaced" due to being so close to the water table.

A restaurant a short drive from here... Bathroom is black Granite from top to bottom, and the sink is too. Then it has a swirly stainless steel tap that runs the length of the granite sink trough. It is automatic and pours water on your hands very elegantly and it's not one you have to fake out to get water either.

I will have to take pictures next time I'm there, and if noone is in there of course...

Most beautiful bathroom I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back