Best Air Filter - Mazda 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndx

Hi Guys,

Looking for best quality Air filter ( No Performance One ) I want good protection for engine ...

I don't think that AFE have filter for M3
Same with Amsoil ...

any other options ?

Wix/Napa gold.

Check out fleetfilter.com for pricing. Better if you buy in bulk due to shipping costs though. They carry oil and cabin air filters for the 3 too. I just bought a few of all three filters the other day for my Mazda3.

Be aware that aftermarket companies like Wix and Puralator don't manufacture every single air filter in their inventory. On some low demand filters, these companies outsource the part from other manufacturers.

While I have been generally impressed with the superb build quality of WIX Gold air filters, I was recently disappointed with their change to a less quality filter for my sibling's Sebring (it fit very loose).

You need to open a few boxes to compare fit and finish. Unfortunately, appearance might not correlate to the quality of filtering/media, but it's a start.

Ndx -

I've got an '05 Mazda3 2.3L. I was very impressed when I checked out the OEM filter. At 30K, I replaced it with another OEM filter because of the quality factor. I'd HIGHLY recommend going with OEM in this instance.

The OEM filters for the 3 and 6 are excellent. They're heavy and seem to be of very high quality. I've used their air and oil filters exclusively for my 6 and Speed 6.

OEM. No reason to change. Wix/Napa, Purolator, STP are all good aftermarket choices when the OEM needs changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back