Magnesium 42
Calcium 3858
Zinc 20
TBN 9
Viscosity at 40c; 56
Water% 0.1
Nitration 12.9
PQ index Glycol Petrol% <0.3

Impressive report. Zinc free Fuch's. Is this an ester based oil?

Boron, zinc and moly are left overs from a previous oil I would guess. You have to wonder what is being used to replace these additives.

aehaas

Sure seems with those wear numbers and TBN the oil is a long life oil. It is like new oil . Is the oil easy to get in the USA and what is the price?

Time frame? This probably would be a much longer OCI in km's. That is, there's a km/fuel mismatch in how we view how much work this oil did.

Splain it to me Gary. You know how I am. Metrics mess me up.
20.gif

Hi,
buster - This lubricant was introduced in 2000/1 and was used in Porsche Cup racing here around 2002/3

In its correct application it is a great product. I suspect that it is a close cousin (formulation) of the original Professional SLX 0W-30 that Castrol released around 1996 - and is called GC now on here. The latest "GC" is NOT related to the original German product of 1996

I would use it without hesitation if I had an appropriate engine family - I don't!

Hi Guys.
Thanks for all.I paid A$80 for 4L jug. Still lot cheaper than redline oils.I think I can use 0w-20 grade until vehicle reach 150000kms or engine start to use oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back